Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Training on dummys?

Training on dummys?

Well i do know that to lvl up your skill lvl you need to afk at dummys and well i was wondering what skills do i need to do this what gives best xp my freind said i can use like novice lvl magic and get the same as expert skills (im a warrior) so are sword skills more xp or magic or are higher lvl skills better or what cause the higher lvl ones take more mp but if they give better skill xp then i dont care i just want to lvl it up cause right now im using magic arrow magic lance and freezing arrow on the dummys and its taking forever

RedOsmium
    use low cast time, low mp skills. every skill gives the same skill exp. just use 2 arrows (magic arrow, aqua arrow).

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    use low cast time, low mp skills. every skill gives the same skill exp. just use 2 arrows (magic arrow, aqua arrow).
    Oh okay man thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Well i do know that to lvl up your skill lvl you need to afk at dummys and well i was wondering what skills do i need to do this what gives best xp my freind said i can use like novice lvl magic and get the same as expert skills (im a warrior) so are sword skills more xp or magic or are higher lvl skills better or what cause the higher lvl ones take more mp but if they give better skill xp then i dont care i just want to lvl it up cause right now im using magic arrow magic lance and freezing arrow on the dummys and its taking forever
    Just keep novice skills at level 1. It also helps to wear all adept armors, and adept weapons and adept jewelry too. It takes 3 days on a dummy to max out transcender. It really is alot faster then it used to be in the beginning a few years back.