Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Which Craft to pick? D:

Which Craft to pick? D:

Heyyy, I'm confused and lost on which type of craft I should pick. Sword, gear, or artifact?
    Can y'all help me out and give reasons too please ! Thank you.

Sword and orbs are a pain to lvl but u can invest slot of money in it and sometimes it pays off

Armor is the same as weapons but u don't waste that much money on it and u don't make as much either

Rings and ammys is only good if ur new to this game or if u plan to spend more then 2 bill on it to get a aop+6 lvl. Adept rings and ammys can be made at low craft lvls and give u a decent money profit.

Basically any craft is good but this fact is true for all of them; u spend more money on crafting, the more money u can earn from crafting

LightxRyu 16x FB -Retired
    KiraxL 14x WI - Retired
    ArikxL 14x BL - Semi-Retired
    KiraxN 12x FA - Retired
    KoyotoxRyu 79 BL - Active
    KaihixRyu 94 BL - Active
    Koyokunington 108 FS - Active

For me personaly crafting is for myself. Not so much to make money.

Everyone wants epic items and you either go outside and buy it or try to make it yourself. Craft what you need and it will pay off. Think about it like this...money you spend crafting for yourself is money you save on buying gear from other people. Buy competent gear to start...spend some time farming and working on your crafting and have fun.

Try to craft to make money and you are giong to be disappointed in the end.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

for crafting martial battle and armor the hardest part is getting past tit proof once you get past that its smooth sailing. when you do get to tit proof dont get depressed when you fail to get the right amp or when the proof fails it will happen alot before you get the proof. once you manage to get to 99 gear you can make decent alz from amp gloves and boots.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Quote Originally Posted by darkrage View Post
    for crafting martial battle and armor the hardest part is getting past tit proof once you get past that its smooth sailing. when you do get to tit proof dont get depressed when you fail to get the right amp or when the proof fails it will happen alot before you get the proof. once you manage to get to 99 gear you can make decent alz from amp gloves and boots.
    OSM glove proof wasnt to bad for me.

Phery orb proof has been the bane of my existence! I effing hate that POS!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

the proofs past tit are easy as i stated after tit is smooth sailing

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life