Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Warrior Build

Warrior Build

Can anyone teach me their builds in their char, also to consider their pros and cons

Thank You!

P.S. please don`t use codes like SQ,WW and the like. What are SQ and WW anyway?

please also consider that i`m very new
    Last edited by chengv; 10-19-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Osmium
    INT and DEX at minimum for your armor. Maximise you STR. Aim for a Greatsword (GS) over a Daikatana unless it has good craft and slots.

My build is Amp and HP.
    Pros: High HP, same amp as defence/amp build and medium high defence
    Good tank if you have the right vamp set to go with it.
    Cons: Not as much defence as the defence/amp build (forcium amp armor)

As for skills:
    level to 20
    Buffs: Iron Skin, Aura Barrier, Soul Bane, Instant Immunity, Morale Shout, Fury Shout, Bears Vitality, Cats Recovery, Bloody Spirit, Panic Cry
    Attack Skills: Force Kick (can be 9/12/15/18 ~ just personal choice), Charge, Impact Stab, Rising Shot, Powerstab, Cascade Break
    Level to 18
    Seismic Wave, Sword Quake
    Level to 9
    Whirlwind

As for the upgrades you want HP, 2x Attack, 2x Defence, and Transcender Defence Rate.

Might not appeal to you (character build, skill levels etc) as its mainly personal choice on some aspects. Hope this helps

DPS combo for warrior

In cabal helix, we dont full buffs in pvp, and no panic so our combo in pvp last for 11 combo hits, heres my combo-FK-CH-IS-PS-RS--SW-2ndCH-RB-2ndIS-2ndPS-Last hit WHIRL LVL 20 ALL SKILLS

Red face

In cabal helix, we dont full buffs in pvp, and no panic so our combo in pvp last for 11 combo hits, heres my combo-FK-CH-IS-PS-RS--SW-2ndCH-RB-2ndIS-2ndPS-Last hit WHIRL LVL 20 ALL SKILLS

I need more suggestions so i can pick from a variety

thanks...

and if there`s a link available just post it here

Quote Originally Posted by illumiXD View Post
    wow..you don't crit or something?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I still need some more tips TY

40 rate + depending on how much alz u have, your probably gunna just buy alz anyway like the rest of players, amp suit,boots,gloves, pc rate or 30dmg helm or more crit dmg sword thats it. 30 rate from rings, 5 base rate, get a pc rate helm = 43 rate, just get a dmg sword after that