Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascension: Rise Above!

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar

Cool Ascension: Rise Above!

o.o
    Last edited by MandaloreTheIndomitible; 01-19-2011 at 10:52 AM.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

didn't you guys fail/die/getbanned/disban/lose100members?

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

There are so many people who have at one time been involved with that guild its not even funny.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    There are so many people who have at one time been involved with that guild its not even funny.
    Because those people deserved to get the boot, and if they're still mentioned in places its because there were once in this guild. It made them something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    didn't you guys fail/die/getbanned/disban/lose100members?
    Nope. Actually going to need to kick some alts soon if we get anymore members.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

hmmm your not allowed to be a jerk to other players wow then dh should have been kicked a long time ago lol.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Because those people deserved to get the boot, and if they're still mentioned in places its because there were once in this guild. It made them something.
    It wasnt meant to be offensive so no need for the negative tone.

I hold my time in that guild with high regard and had a great time with the people I met there.

Remember its not just people who got the boot but decided to leave during all the guild bank drama. Yes I was there for that. Yes I left with twist, chunky, fury, taipan, ely, eminem, zando, etc etc etc.

At that time WE chose to leave and we gave Asc the boot. The players make the guild. The guild does not make the players. I was very pro Ascension if you ask any of the OG guys about me. I didnt even leave as upset as most others. I left to follow my friends because they were what is important to me not the Guild above my name.

I still have no hard feelings about Ascension so please dont take my words as anything negative. Just dont come at me like Asc goes around with this big boot kicking unworthy players. Maybe you werent around for my experience and thats understandable.

Best of luck guys!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    I remember my brief few days in the guild.....and I have absolutely no hard feelings over it. I just left because the activity wasn't what I was looking for.....either noone was on or was doing group activities. But the people are great. I never met DH myself, but everyone i did meet were a fun bunch. I wished i'd been around in the days when it was more lively and active (maybe not so much this guild bank drama issue, but the rest of the time), and seen what it was like......I still remember in my noob days, every time i went to channel 7 or 11 in OGP's servers, id see ascension everywhere and thought how cool it'd be to be a part of that.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Hey craig, I stalks you even on forums o.o
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    I always loved to joined that guild, but they told me im a low level :/.. right now im 133.

bumpp ni ggers this guild is not for you

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast