Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ascension: Rise Above!

I find this guys post rather to be... tldr material. Gand wouldn't instigate such behaviour. Thats the bottom line here, SS or didnt happen. And for future reference, why not talk to someone who has a little pull on such things in the guild, such as the listed guardians/leaders on the first page.
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

hi DivineHonor, how's your wife

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    I find this guys post rather to be... tldr material. Gand wouldn't instigate such behaviour. Thats the bottom line here, SS or didnt happen. And for future reference, why not talk to someone who has a little pull on such things in the guild, such as the listed guardians/leaders on the first page.
    In GrandShield's defense, Ryzo was the primary instigator here. Ryzo is the one who actually instigated the hostility and PK'd me. GrandShield never went hostile with me at all. He did decide to start sending me PM's minutes afterwards continuing the verbal harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    It is funny how the whole story is usually ignored by one side lolz. I figured this was the case here as well.
    Is this not an admission? I clearly did not leave out the fact I joined in AFTER being verbaly attacked..
    Quote Originally Posted by Keetai View Post
    I asked them in a fashion of.. "WTF is your deal? Why the KS'ing?" I am maturely, and respectfuly answered by a "Screw you assclown we were here first". Then HOSTILED and PK'd by one in particular members apart of your guild..

Naturally I got a little upset to say the least.. Not to mention I am ALSO a fellow Capella.. So I respawn, run back out to the place of grinding, only to once again be met by these same two members of your guild, and retaliate by PK'ing this specific member back. Without ease I might add..

I was then greeted warmly by insults about my mother, my guild, me being a newb scrub, THE WHOLE WORKS.. You name it! I heard it all this particular afternoon..

Now in their defense I did allow them to provoke my inner childish behavior, and retailiate with similar immature slandering back.. However never once until AFTER having been provoked myself..
    But hey, who am I right? I'm not apart of your guild so therefore naturally it's in his favor for his fellow guildies to believe him over me as I have no history with you guys. Take what you want from my post. I don't mean to be a pyromancer here and flame your thread with a back and forth arguement over a he said/ she said, SS or didnt happen battle. This was intended for an FYI and if there are future occurances of such issues being reported that you may have an issue with a couple of your guildies.

The 3 of us know what really happened out there Monday evening. If no one wishes to take ownership for it, then so be it, right? I've said what I needed to say, goodluck here.
    Last edited by Keetai; 01-02-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinehonor View Post
    First time I met gand and his guildmates back when he was in that noob guild, these were the exact circumstances. Unfortunately for him I had a main which took out their whole guild of 8 people solo =\

btw HI DIVINE OMFGOSH long time no talk did you block me on msn?!

Again any claims should be backed with verifiable evidence, otherwise I have to side with my guildie. It is what anyone would do....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kekekekekeke View Post
    Ascension get pwned by Seireitei...nuff said.

lol 1 person from that guild can do that.. seireitei could own 5 guilds at the same time... JUST SAYING

I see you dieing alot......

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    stop using my thread :O
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

....huh???

Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Because those people deserved to get the boot, and if they're still mentioned in places its because there were once in this guild. It made them something.

Nope. Actually going to need to kick some alts soon if we get anymore members.
    this made me lol, ascension was garbage when i joined it, no one knew what dps was and there were maybe one or two people who knew how to pvp. i helped most of the main people learn to play there class and helped them with combo and gear. still remember pvping divine in full bluestine that i got from the npc and still winninig the pvp......Ascension gained its popularity from its old members such as chunky, twist, ely, fruy, north, trust, palo, zando, johnny, tai and many of the players who left after the guild bank/divine incident (which you were not part of) get your facts strait next time

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast