Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gms please help this is killing our game

The GA system is not bad , Has long as they dont give them free stuff Like they did before.

I doubt that would happen

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    The GA system is not bad , Has long as they dont give them free stuff Like they did before.
    lol they gotta get paid for their services some how..... dont ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Well I think the reward its pretty common sense and its less botters , spammer , and hackers. Dont you think ?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by GraM Mac View Post
    im trying to kill auto cannon - ex and there are bots on every channel in the murcury server please ban them and i think there all the same guy since the all have names like hong... asain....

thanks please help fast this game is great but this ..... is killing it for me and my friend
    If you would stop whining and start helping Gms by reporting them , would help more. I´m sure Gms do their job as best as they can , but they could really use our help aswell, that´s why we will never get rid of bots cause we just wait quietly in our corner for a miracle to happen..

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Quote Originally Posted by GraM Mac View Post
    im trying to kill auto cannon - ex and there are bots on every channel in the murcury server please ban them and i think there all the same guy since the all have names like hong... asain....

thanks please help fast this game is great but this ..... is killing it for me and my friend
    It is considered normal in Cabal dude. No matter how hard the G.M. is working. One G.M. working on partol in the server for an hour a day is just not enough.

Exclamation

Ok normally I wouldn't interject here but I think I need to...

As a former GM of several games, you all need to understand the pressures that a GM is under ... we get anywhere from 1000-2000 emails a day and about 400-600 tickets a day, now divide that by 5-6 GMs(company paid GMs not volunteers) and that is still a hell of a work load, not to mention the other responsibilities we have like bug fixes, new content, glitch hunting, bot banning, new content testing, fix testing, character issue resolution (including tracking down the reason for the issue), ect ect ect..... This is a lot to do in a day.... so yes some tickets may not recieve a fast response, some emails may be overlooked, and even some forum posts will be missed.

Please understand that the GMs are trying their best to assist all players and that sometimes it takes a while to fix an issue.

Now the botting issue have any of you been to some of these sites and noticed how many games they sell in game currency for? It’s not just cabal that is fighting this issue, and all of the games are trying to find a way to prevent the bots but some resolutions that even players come up with are not possible due to ethical reasons. Botting has become the norm for many games because there is no true fix for the issue. As soon as there is a fix someone comes up with a way around it. This is after all the internet. Without making it harder on the current legit players there is no way to "stop" the bots, but they can make it harder for them. With your help of reporting them (the right way through the ticketing process not through email or forums posting) and the GM patrols as they can between their other responsibilities, they can be slowed down a lot and if players wouldn’t BUY from these sites then that would help too. it’s a team effort no matter the game or company, if we all work together to make the community better instead of complaining about it then yes our game can indeed come together and be better but until that happens I doubt that it will.

Keep in mind I am simply a player just like you all and want this game to be better as you do but we all need to do our part to make that happen, and trust me the GMs are doing theirs ...

/rant
    Last edited by jay7981; 10-22-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors

The only easy day is yesterday

i cant do my level 90 battle up either... its bad even on premium

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    I get what you are saying, but this game was NEVER this out of control till EST took back over. It has been going down the tubes fast. They need to wait on new content and all that crap and fix the basics.
    its been going this way even while OGP had it ... there are far few less spammers in game now, but the reason you seem to see more botters and such is because the player base has actually went down since the transfer,

The only easy day is yesterday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123