Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/40 SIG BL Helm

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    you already told me what you want, but ill chip in anywas :[

3bil + rol+2 + osmium martialboot of amp+9 7% s.amp and 100HP
    lol how do u come back to cabal with full osm amp and get full forc amp and rol2 within like 2 months? u had like 12b in gear to sell?

Banned
    Gunhill Bronx I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I
    excluding me....if someone says they dont buy alz.....there lying...just saying....cause i kno NO one farms just saying

Just cuz you buy accounts to be mediocre @ this game doesn't mean everyone else does... just saying

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    lol how do u come back to cabal with full osm amp and get full forc amp and rol2 within like 2 months? u had like 12b in gear to sell?
    uh... pretty much... after i came back i went down the list of people i used to play with and asked them if i could strip their acc. i was the guild leader of one of the bigger guild back in the days and i helped people out... so...

and still missing forcium boots =b

and not quite 12 bil... i had ~3 bil when i came back, and when the suit came out i sold off various gears that i personally had like forcium amp swords, and flipped rw3+7 before red board came out. besides the rol, 2 pieces of gears i did get didnt involve pure alz, but trade-ins of gears. lots of people are spazzing out and making speculations about what i have, which i find it funny... especially when i got a forcium nonslotted boots just so my outfit would match and people automatically inferred that it was amp.

edit: i sold my osm martialboot, so id like to change my bid to 3.5bil + rol+2
    Last edited by Havoc; 10-20-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    He's waiting for the day he gets a decent forcium orb to plus but, that may never happen.
    +1

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Why do you need to sell an item during a time of economic trouble where everything is dropping in price when you already have 6bil in your bank and a fortune ticket there too. Surely that together should be more than enough to get whatever you could need from this dumb event. Matri made due with far less alz according to his word.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Why do you need to sell an item during a time of economic trouble where everything is dropping in price when you already have 6bil in your bank and a fortune ticket there too. Surely that together should be more than enough to get whatever you could need from this dumb event. Matri made due with far less alz according to his word.
    well i dont need to sell it but i dont mind turning a recession into a depression =)

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    well i dont need to sell it but i dont mind turning a recession into a depression =)
    Yes great help you are, Spurbama.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Honestly you ruined the helms value by pushing rate to second slot. Sure it " COULD " be first slot but alot of people " like spur " will random second slot and tell you its first slot just to sell a risky item for major profit. I made the mistake of trusting someone " Spur " and he lied about which slot it was in. That was the first and last time i will buy a item without second slot being empty nomatter who I am buying from.

IMO pushing the rate on that helm took its value from several billion to 500mil or less. noones going to take that chance.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...mor-helm/page2

We need proof !!! o.o

SIGMetal
    sry i dun need to give proof nor can i give any unless someone can find the pic at ogp. this is the only existing 7/40 BL sig helm and i posted it last year in 1st slot. if u dun wanna believe me u dont have to offer and for hibachirayne im still waiting for proof i sold u a 2nd slot rate orb and told u it was in 1st otherwise ure just like every other troll on forums.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast