Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Moment of silence

now you're just arguing completely on conjecture. you cant just assume hes gonna say yea or that this scenario is possible. which it isnt because hes BANNED

what basis do you have to come up with 99% anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
    you idiot he has 10% amp over every player because he never had 14% amp gloves that never existed you stupid . Then throw in the 3% thats impossible to get from the craft.
    you realize that by posting this you broke more rules then DH. He was given the item in question by the G.M. who if your not familar is charged with determining what is right and wrong in the game. your opinion like that of mine holds no bearing but I just want to point out he actually has broken no rules the G.M. who altered the item may have (as neither of us have seen their manuals and know what is or isn't SOP we can only speculate). also 14% amp does drop i have seen it myself and not in any altered items....there are items in both servers with it.

Quote Originally Posted by steakntits View Post
    now you're just arguing completely on conjecture. you cant just assume hes gonna say yea or that this scenario is possible. which it isnt because hes BANNED

He obviously pulls it out of his bleeding vagina.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    you realize that by posting this you broke more rules then DH. He was given the item in question by the G.M. who if your not familar is charged with determining what is right and wrong in the game. your opinion like that of mine holds no bearing but I just want to point out he actually has broken no rules the G.M. who altered the item may have (as neither of us have seen their manuals and know what is or isn't SOP we can only speculate). also 14% amp does drop i have seen it myself and not in any altered items....there are items in both servers with it.
    no 14% amp gloves drop but none have ever dropped on mercury only in divines imaginary world.

Beardy - Count again, there was only one post with that example in this thread, I dare you to go back and quote me to prove that point of yours. As I said I won't continue this wall o text fight for sake of the forums any longer with someone clearly blinded by their ideals and love for DH.

Neither of our arguments is going to change reality that he is now banned. EST clearly found grounds to ban him and theres no need to explain it more than we already have. This is clearly a waste of everyone's time trying to explain it to you.

Above all, have a nice day~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steakntits View Post

I base that off of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkid View Post
    no 14% amp gloves drop but none have ever dropped on mercury only in divines imaginary world.
    No, no I've seen a 14% amp peice in the AH before, so yeah they exist <_< (yes on merc)
    Last edited by Username; 04-18-2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: typo~

Mmm.... Fruit~

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Beardy - Count again, there was only one post with that example in this thread, I dare you to go back and quote me to prove that point of yours. As I said I won't continue this wall o text fight for sake of the forums any longer with someone clearly blinded by their ideals and love for DH.

Neither of our arguments is going to change reality that he is now banned. EST clearly found grounds to ban him and theres no need to explain it more than we already have. This is clearly a waste of everyone's time trying to explain it to you.

Above all, have a nice day~
    Hey I never said they couldn't ban him now, I just said that to ban him for this was just a matter of the rules changing or enforcement of those rules changing, and that DH by having those gloves did nothing wrong. I am playing devils advocate and pointing out that while many love to despise DH, he is not the party that broke any rules. Well that and try to raise the level of debate from "hes a virgin...." and other idiotic post scent arguments.

To Username, yeah actually there have been 5 pieces before in Merc server 1 of which was another set of armor gloves for WA I am unsure where those went too but some orbs which make my mouth water and that silly crystal with 7 S and 7M amp. The Wizzy suit was in for like 10 mins.... and there was a bunch of rumored gears from fiRe, I am sure Spur can verify more as I believe she was offered some for some astronomical price but insists CD is greater then amp and passed.
    Last edited by PSBeardy; 04-18-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    No, no I've seen a 14% amp peice in the AH before, so yeah they exist <_< (yes on merc)
    yea but not the gloves that everyone's talking about here

Oh my god this is a bunch of crap! Everybody's trying to prove their points to other people and arguing about it and not taking into consideration that you can't change someones mind about what or what did not happen to DH. Just stop complaining about everybody's points and ideas about everybody elses ideas and SHUTUP! -_-

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast