Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mission war

Mission war

What is the best scoring option for war,bm2 then extend or aura+leg? I normally run around in aura then extend with bm1+leg but does using bm2 and extending when it's cool score better? I know every other classes bm2 is better than ours but just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by xXBROLY View Post
    What is the best scoring option for war,bm2 then extend or aura+leg? I normally run around in aura then extend with bm1+leg but does using bm2 and extending when it's cool score better? I know every other classes bm2 is better than ours but just wondering.
    -.- Might help if u gave more DETAILS!! Like what class u r.

This is in the FB section so I'm pretty sure its an FB ._.

Yeah,I'm a FB

RedOsmium
    aura + leg -> bm1 = pwnage for a FB in war. aura first though, it gives more m attack which increases your bm1 stats.

dont forget the 4 bm1 buffs (the cannons) cuz ive seen complete fail fb's with just bm1 thinking they are the best...

Oh i'm up on the bm1 beast mode,was just curious if bm2 is even worth using if i already have a leg score wise.aura+bm1+leg is devastating even if you have weak gear in war.

If you have good gear, bm2 is worth using on guardians and w/e. It's dps is very good, even with the legacy sacrifice. The problem with FB bm2 is that you will be horrible for pvp, so if you run into an enemy while in bm2, you're screwed.

Shadow Titanium
    All they need to do is allow us to root in bm2 and it will be epic! Pop a Flawless Defense pot just for the lulz and prepare yourself to own.

Yeah,bm2 is crap in a fight i keep getting knocked down and no root I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s even more. I really hate running when i'm caught in bm2 but i hate losing a leg more. Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast