Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What skills/buffs should I keep and max?

what about crit rate? should i have armor or something with crit rate

Armor cannot have crit rate. Crit rate comes from weapon, helmet or your rings.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shadow Titanium
    the only armor that comes with crit rate/crit dmg is ur helm, which is y ppl always aim for amp in suit, boots, and gloves (since theres not rly anything better), and, depending on the class, crit dmg/rate in helm and weapon. most of ur rate SHOULD come from rings seeing as its the most cost efficient way to obtain it, in your case 3 ring of luck+1 for an easy 30 rate. for now u shud just stick with that and the helm that u will get for ur rankup reward at lvl 80, a 4 rate deathblow helm that u can just slot with crit dmg. if ur fine with just 35 rate tho, u shud try to farm a 36 crit dmg helm and a 72 dmg weap from weak epaulet of the dead

ahhh how would i choose which thing i want in my armor and wep in slots cause its always random and also i cant affor rings of luck +1 i have 4 rings of luck though normal ones so around 20% crit rate for that and also how can i upgrade jewlry like that? is it the same as armor with the upgrade cores?

Shadow Titanium
    accessories cant be upgraded, u buy them as is

damn so i either get em as a drop or buy them for a butt load of mula alright then man thank you alot bud

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    ahhh how would i choose which thing i want in my armor and wep in slots cause its always random and also i cant affor rings of luck +1 i have 4 rings of luck though normal ones so around 20% crit rate for that and also how can i upgrade jewlry like that? is it the same as armor with the upgrade cores?
    u can slot weapons and helm with crit dmg if u put in a slotted greatsword or daikatana in the "catalyst" slot when u go to the core alchemist, amp on the other hand is a drop only, which is y it is so expensive. also for catalysts, the gs must be 1 grade below ur item or higher, for example if u want crit dmg in a bluestin item, the catalyst must be shadowsteel grade or higher

Ah that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s so you can only get amp armor with drops from mobs?

Osmium
    You can obtain amp through crafted items but it is costly, so for the time being you will generally be wearing amp slotted items (unless of course you get lucky). The main amp armor you will most likely get first is 50 hp/7 amp osmium suit and shadow titianium gloves and boots with amp in slot.

Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    You can obtain amp through crafted items but it is costly, so for the time being you will generally be wearing amp slotted items (unless of course you get lucky). The main amp armor you will most likely get first is 50 hp/7 amp osmium suit and shadow titianium gloves and boots with amp in slot.
    Oh alrighty probably gonna be a while before i get to that im only 44 thanks man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12