Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Permium Dx Dungeons

Not saying they even exist, but would like to see NAs drop if there were any.

Is all I'm Saying
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    Not saying they even exist, but would like to see NAs drop if there were any.

Is all I'm Saying
    Are you retarded or something? Premium DX dungeons don't exist in NA yet, how do you expect people to show you NA drops from them?

prolly make normal DX drop a bit if they do release those anytime soon (xmas time or so)

..not that its high atm, i think not even 1m to enter most of em
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    So let me see if I get this right,these new dx premium dungeon entries don't even drop from mobs or bosses and have to be bought from cash shop....and they have better drops than the regular dx dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Are you retarded or something? Premium DX dungeons don't exist in NA yet, how do you expect people to show you NA drops from them?
    Excuse me smart sir, but are you angry?

Excuse me, are you a dumbass or a retard? Or maybe both?

yes

Quote Originally Posted by hahahanoobs View Post
    Excuse me, are you a dumbass or a retard? Or maybe both?
    Hi there, you must be that new guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    So let me see if I get this right,these new dx premium dungeon entries don't even drop from mobs or bosses and have to be bought from cash shop....and they have better drops than the regular dx dungeons?
    I'm actually not sure if they are from cash shop or not, it seems they may be from a shop where you exchange points like the "t points" we had in the past to get these cards. They also had a similar dungeon on Korea where it was weak eod but you could enter at any level instead of being level restricted.

The biggest issue with converting this to a way to get these cards on our server would be that Korea has a lot of games that give players bonuses for playing from pc cafes which are quite popular there and not here. The "t points" were something you get from playing from one of these places and you could only do these dungeons from playing there. If these ever come to our server it most likely would be either an event or cash shop only entry because of this.

It has already been confirmed by a GM @ Euro Cabal that the Prem DX are cash shop DX with increased drop rate/ mobs are nerfed. I would link you guys to the thread but euro cabal's forum is down atm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast