Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Yo rockstar

Now for rockstar to explain how he can have such epic gear without playing much.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    his had those gear.... since like FOREVER. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ new

Quote Originally Posted by kinggreg View Post
    his had those gear.... since like FOREVER. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ new
    Yeah, and a lot of us find it strange that people can get that kind of gear that early in the game. Hell at that time getting a derk amp suit was the most epic thing ever.

Shadow Titanium
    You're not allowed to question any of Rockstar's activities or you might find yourself not able to connect to CABAL.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpBRO View Post
    its pretty fukin obvious rock and angel dished out mad USD for most of the gear they got on along with tons a extra stat pts way back when ogp hosted it with crooked ass gms juz look at razer yo, full forcy amp eos 8 bos 7's bro? get fukin real 15x fs wit dat gear yuh right

proved in the angelbab solo vid that she needed hacked stats to do that dmg yet they wont comment on it..just goes ta show how nervous they are when theyre put under the spotlight
    I did comment on it, page 3.

-I have no obligation to validate anything with you guys, because it wouldn't matter. Trolls will be trolls, just look at the trolling with spur and his alz, matri and his orb, xcon and his accounts, fiery and his gears, etc. No matter what I say or do, I'll still get troll the same way just like them, I rather just sit back and laugh with all the theories people come up with.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I did comment on it, page 3.

-I have no obligation to validate anything with you guys, because it wouldn't matter. Trolls will be trolls, just look at the trolling with spur and his alz, matri and his orb, xcon and his accounts, fiery and his gears, etc. No matter what I say or do, I'll still get troll the same way just like them, I rather just sit back and laugh with all the theories people come up with.
    +1 done.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpBRO View Post
    nobody said ur ass is obligated to validate sht, but since u and ur wifey hide most of ur gear to the public and even ya own guild isnt that fishy as I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? i aint trollin bro, trolls make up stories...mine aint stories theyre just facts

the dmg u and ur girl do on pluma could not be done with legit gear or stats, end of story bro now go ahead and prove us wrong and make some pluma solos showing all ur gear/stats but until then u and ur girl are just some unlegit trash conceived from the crooked ogp gms

theories bro? u and ur btch dunt even play that much yet u just dished out 6b for a 7 amp 140 hp forcy amp wizard armor? get real bro uve prolly spent more usd on alz than fiery and xcon combined not to mention how much usd u had to pay ogp gms to give u an extra 1k stat pts

keep hiding all ur shet bro it only makes it look more obvious
    Really?

You make it seem like its hard to make alz in this game .. lol. Oh I forgot, you're level 125 and stand in bi all day talking with your online friends about how hard this game is.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Osmium
    i just wanna know what ur weps are =\

dont need to know them exactly but are they cd or amp?

Shadow Titanium
    I know this is his orb (the picture is from about a year ago).

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    i just wanna know what ur weps are =\

dont need to know them exactly but are they cd or amp?
    i dont think its that hard to visualize wat gear he was using. heres my rough estimate

aop6
    ros10 x4
    15/24 helm
    kred
    eos8
    vital 4
    14/12cd amp orb +14
    14amp orb +14
    7amp forcy glove/suit+140hp/boot
    bos7 x2
    vamp7 x2

this is the only way i can explain the 3665 non crit meteor