Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Compensation = 1hr bb+ LOL

Compensation = 1hr bb+ LOL

lol really!?!? should be atleast 3hr

I still enjoy a free 1hr bb lolz

Shadow Titanium
    100% fail GM's, u give us 1 hour bb+ to compensate for the 6 hours u rolled back. what kind of asian jewish trick is this, 6 steps back and 1 step forward. i see no progress from u tards ever. facepalm, maybe u should facefist urself until ur unconscious. thats some compensation right there, only if u make a video showing us all.

hey i didnt lose anything so im glad i got 1

Did you really need a compensation? umustbebad

Banned
    u can have mine too and shove it up ur ass lol

jesus you guys baffle me sometimes.... what are you really complaining about? the fact that you got unlegit +'d gear taken away? or the real reason they're compensating which is only the few hours they rolled back. that would only be a problem if you found something nice in that short time span which lets face it... you probably didnt. get over it. if you didnt know they were going to rollback to before the free uch then your a moron. hell, im happy just for having a good 10 minutes to test out the new upgrade system for free, see what exactly the chances are for each +, hence why i never upgraded a single piece of gear i actually wear. Don't think about it like they took away your "hard earned" uch because they didnt. god forbid they take the 1,000+ worth of free uch you used on your gear.... go f-ing work for it like everyone else had to, like the people that had uch in the AH to begin with and had theyre hard works profit cut in half by the whole deal.

but for the people that bought the CS stuff and lost it, that is about the only BS part of it all as far as im concerned, but i would think the gms will do something to make it right, youll probably have to wait a bit for the stupid ticket system, but hopefully when it comes to real money theyll be a bit more sympathetic.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    jesus you guys baffle me sometimes.... what are you really complaining about? the fact that you got unlegit +'d gear taken away? or the real reason they're compensating which is only the few hours they rolled back. that would only be a problem if you found something nice in that short time span which lets face it... you probably didnt. get over it. if you didnt know they were going to rollback to before the free uch then your a moron. hell, im happy just for having a good 10 minutes to test out the new upgrade system for free, see what exactly the chances are for each +, hence why i never upgraded a single piece of gear i actually wear. Don't think about it like they took away your "hard earned" uch because they didnt. god forbid they take the 1,000+ worth of free uch you used on your gear.... go f-ing work for it like everyone else had to, like the people that had uch in the AH to begin with and had theyre hard works profit cut in half by the whole deal.

but for the people that bought the CS stuff and lost it, that is about the only BS part of it all as far as im concerned, but i would think the gms will do something to make it right, youll probably have to wait a bit for the stupid ticket system, but hopefully when it comes to real money theyll be a bit more sympathetic.
    your just mad you didn't take advantage of it. it was announced and if you didn't react then that is noone else's fault but your own

Banned
    if u open up my bb ul find a yellow pill of no1 cares u d.umbass

Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    your just mad you didn't take advantage of it. it was announced and if you didn't react then that is noone else's fault but your own
    i was on idiot, it was not announced in game by any GM, and like i said, i did use the 10 minutes to test it out, on something i don't use. but being someone who thinks halfway logical, i knew that it wasn't going to stay that way.

and I'm not sure which waterhead convinced you it was announced but, they were feeding you some bullsh**. event items expired, yul went away(way before event was set to end) then in the system chat it popped up saying there was currently events going on, and when yul reappeared she was glitched and uch were 0 alz. did you happen to even read the yul pages before starting to mass click the uch? i guarantee you it said nothing about free uch, infact im willing to bet it said to kill pigs and collect rosemary and olive oil.

get your facts straight before trying to put together a logic thought.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast