Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: amp and min. damage + %

amp and min. damage + %

[FONT="Garamond"]which one is stronger..? and y?
    a guildie told me that amp is stronger than min damage + %,
    but he also said that min damage + % is total damage + the damage %, and amp is base attack + skill attack= damage. then technically, say a 20% amp would be weaker than min Damage +20%.
    o.o i get confused[/FONT]....

Therein lies the issue with Min. damage in my opinion. I've only seen 1 Forcium Blade with 7% min damage.
    I simply don't see enough Min. damage items of worth to even consider that route. The hell I'm supposed to do with 1%.
    170 Blader - Dual Trance
    12x Force Blader - Dual Trance

Mercury
    -------------------------------------------------

T-T, well i got a phery orb slotted with min dmg. + 6%.... dunno if that's even strong
    and there's sometimes craft ampe with like 1% too

Forcium. Not weak azz titanium.
    And I quote someone in-game "Mercury sure loves titanium. lol"
    End Quote.
    170 Blader - Dual Trance
    12x Force Blader - Dual Trance

Mercury
    -------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Don't need min damage or amp, just mirage grind that .

Before I bother explaining I have to say this. Min damage only has an effect on sword based attacks, magic attacks are not affected by it. If you play a sword class I'll get into explaining what min damage is for.

explain away fps xD

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Before I bother explaining I have to say this. Min damage only has an effect on sword based attacks, magic attacks are not affected by it. If you play a sword class I'll get into explaining what min damage is for.
    Would be nice to see an explanation. I've been wondering about Attack & Min Damage vs Amp concerning BoF's.

Signature by me; Who else do you think made it?

Shadow Titanium
    Not sure if this correct, but I remember that for each sword class there is a variation of base damage, i think 2-5%. It doesn't effect crits though, only non crits and possibly only PvE, but again I don't remember the exact details.

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    Not sure if this correct, but I remember that for each sword class there is a variation of base damage, i think 2-5%. It doesn't effect crits though, only non crits and possibly only PvE, but again I don't remember the exact details.
    That's pretty close. I am not sure if min dmg affects crits or exactly how much the variation can be. I do know that it does affect pvp just as much as pve. All sword skills have a small range of how hard they hit. Whenever you get an item with min damage, that range becomes smaller (the lowest damage a skill can hit goes up). I believe that the max min damage is 15% at which point you will always the top amount on your skills.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast