Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error

Question Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error

After re-installing the game because of some update problems, I apply the Manual Patch and i launched up the game.
    1st the Game Guard doesn't check or show up at all
    2nd (the game launched previously and it showed some smob.enc but the game screen showed up the "Cabal evolution etc.." screen), Now after re-installing i get a Black than White screen and a "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library" error shows up...
    How do i fix this?

I'm getting this exact same error except all I did was update the game with the last patch!!! the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error saying :Program: C:\program files\OGPlanet\cabal online\cabalmain.exe
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." GAHHHH

me too when i update the last patch what can we do?? download again??? or how can be fixed

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Hmmm, check you have all your updates, especially for MS Visual C++ Runtime.
    Run a Registry Cleaner to fix any registry errors like Powertools Lite (PTLite) or such, reboot, then try again.

Generally MS V-C++ Errors are you lack a recent update or registry I generally run into.

The Game Guard Issue though, search the net for a Cabal NA installer version of Numerical Month Date of July to October, install that version then let it update, I am having a bad feeling the recent installer off the site is ganked without the GG part in it :/

hth

Retired
    Account Passed On