Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can't Decide..

Can't Decide..

Okay..Soo I was wondering would it be a good idea to sell my CR2 to have enough alz to buy my forci kat +8 s amp..If I do go with the kat and replace my cr2 with cr1, I'll be gaining 7% s amp and about 70 base..Is this worth the 5% cdi? Is 5% cdi really that big of a difference when you crit?

Edit: Actually I'll be losing 15% crit dmg because I'll be replacing my cr2 with cr1 thats 5% right there and when I replace my current noob osm kat with 10% crit dmg in it it'll be 15%..

If I do go with selling the CR2 I'll have 124 CDI without buff..134 with buff..Also, my crystal is +9 lapis 27% dmg
    Last edited by iTzRiDiKaLoUs; 10-24-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Osmium
    Depends on what stats are on your current sword but purely going off the gains I'd sell the cr2 to buy the forci kat. For future reference, 5 attack approximately = 1% crit damage.

Or you can just save up for a forcium kat without selling the cr2. Those rings are getting more and more rare by the day with troglo layer taken out of the game.

I'm pretty close to my forci kat..even then I'll still only have like 149 cdi..Is that low for a lvl 120 FB? What else could I get to increase my cdi lol. I have 27% xtal, 36 dmg tit armor helm at +8(planning on getting to +10-11) Maybe extending that ti get 40% dmg. My suit gloves and boots are amp. Rings are 2 cr2 1 rol and 1 merg. at 140 I'll be getting another cr2 and going only merg..that should put me around..169'ish

Quote Originally Posted by iTzRiDiKaLoUs View Post
    I'm pretty close to my forci kat..even then I'll still only have like 149 cdi..Is that low for a lvl 120 FB? What else could I get to increase my cdi lol. I have 27% xtal, 36 dmg tit armor helm at +8(planning on getting to +10-11) Maybe extending that ti get 40% dmg. My suit gloves and boots are amp. Rings are 2 cr2 1 rol and 1 merg. at 140 I'll be getting another cr2 and going only merg..that should put me around..169'ish
    Sounds like you have an excellent set for a 120. From what you said you're doing everything well. I would recommend working on getting higher honor rank for good accessories (at least rank 8 for bof+3 slotted), that is after you get a forcium kat, you need the extra attack. After that you can try getting a crystal with higher crit dmg (lapis 40 dmg is very good even at end game, but it's expensive), increase your defense by getting higher grade armor (don't get any 3,4,5% amp garbage though). Also since your helm is tit, you COULD try to +15 it, that way it will give you a lot of defense even for its low grade.

Ok well I just looked at the price of Forci blade +8 s amp and it's like 650m..I see people selling the forci kat for like eof+7 and ticket of fortunes..I thought kats are usually cheaper than blades..Would it be THAT bad to get a blade? What would I be losing?

yes u throw ur stats off bad in pve and u lose more attack from blade because of int requirments

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    yes u throw ur stats off bad in pve and u lose more attack from blade because of int requirments
    doesnt matter if your using a forcium orb, and the difference in pve isnt even huge. its like 10 def rate. which is nothing.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

But the thing is my int is gonna be in the 300s already because I'm planning on wearing Forci for PVE and dungeons and stuff..or is Forci suits and stuff bad for fb

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    doesnt matter if your using a forcium orb, and the difference in pve isnt even huge. its like 10 def rate. which is nothing.
    u lose attack from the int being used so u don't get the full advantage of the full attack of the forcy orb
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzRiDiKaLoUs View Post
    But the thing is my int is gonna be in the 300s already because I'm planning on wearing Forci for PVE and dungeons and stuff..or is Forci suits and stuff bad for fb
    well since ur already planning on it u can't lose anythign if it hasn't changed

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!