Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: weod drop patterns (I figured it is specific enough for the wiz class)

weod drop patterns (I figured it is specific enough for the wiz class)

Is it really true that if the first chest fails (drops destruction) then it's worth just leaving and re-making? If it's not a fail, do you continue with the full run?

there is no drop patterns

i got a fcl at the first chest and a 7/40 helm at the last chest

Ok thanks, that was just from a random post on another forum. Glad that's de-bunked (leaving would waste so much money on maps).

What chest did you get your orbs at btw? I didn't get anything worth mentioning yet but so far the only orb that dropped came from the bat room and it was blue not pher.

woed just drops 7/40 helms? the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥k..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

got a 1slot 16% dmg craft bluestin orb +5 from first chest.

Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    woed just drops 7/40 helms? the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥k..
    no
    just random a 2 slot pc helm and get rate

I'm convinced now that the weapon/armor type it's 100% random. I've done about 19 runs (no luck on anything btw) but the orbs have dropped from all over the place (with junk stats). I do notice a definite pattern though.

There are runs where I'll get like 10x def rate/attack rate drops and maybe 1 or 2 CD drops and other runs where I'll get 6-8x CD drops and a few random other stats. This has happened on multiple occasions.