Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need for GS's or GM's

Need for GS's or GM's

Hello out there to anyone that can do anything about the bots,goldspammers and terrain hackers.These things are mutiplying like rabbits,so easy to notice due to thier UNIQUE names and, on every channel on Merc and it is really making CABAL a very non enjoyable xperience.I have been playing this game for a month now and i cant believe all the non support ingame.I came from a very popular online came with 13 friends and they have all xpressed thier lack of enthusiasm about whats happenin and are even talking about going to play WoW instead.EEEeeekkkk.When i first started this game i did nothing but brag to all of them about how unique and awesome it was,which is why they all came.We are all used to sever congestion and thats not a issue,its all the bots and spammers u have every day all weekend,really makes it not worth loggin in.Hopefully u can all see these SS's and this was on channel 2 all weekend.I usally play on 5 or 6 but the bots on those keep me from ranking up.So i moved,and they bieng the virus they are spread faster than we have channels.(Is there a reason most of the bots are archers)? Anyway someone needs to step up and sort things out A.S.A.P. before Cabal becomes like the Quake games (overrun with bots and no players).Help me prove what the game is supposed to be like.
    Cabal(Ver144-101024-2155-0000).jpg
    Cabal(Ver144-101024-2205-0000).jpg

Globalz is getting a head start.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

you realize in quake, they have non-dedicated servers and dedicated servers, the person who pays the server and runs the script is who decides if they want bots there to fill the empty spots or to keep teams even, epic fail; games like 10 years old and u think those bots are same as alz spammers in cabal. just fail lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by jdyllan05 View Post
    .I have been playing this game for a month now

Awww, that's cute, a whole month?
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdyllan05 View Post
    Hello out there to anyone that can do anything about the bots,goldspammers and terrain hackers.
    pk the bots,block the spammers and don't buy alz,screenshot and report the hackers.....problem solved......right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    pk the bots,block the spammers and don't buy alz,screenshot and report the hackers.....problem solved......right?
    +1

but it is most unpleasing to hear people would quit this game because of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    As long as we have people like Fiery and xCon dishing out $1000's then the spammers will always be there to let them know exactly where they need to go to re-supply.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    As long as we have people like Fiery and xCon dishing out $1000's then the spammers will always be there to let them know exactly where they need to go to re-supply.
    +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    ouch. matri ish +1.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    you realize in quake, they have non-dedicated servers and dedicated servers, the person who pays the server and runs the script is who decides if they want bots there to fill the empty spots or to keep teams even, epic fail; games like 10 years old and u think those bots are same as alz spammers in cabal. just fail lol
    Wow sounds like someone maybe running one of those bots,first of all thats not in deathmatch only TF so ur fail. Was one of the biggest games online for what 5 yrs + with bot wars at epics again u fail.Troll somewhere else some of us trying to get sh** accomplished while ur busy whinning ingame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast