Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Excited about tomorrow??

My favorite things
    New Dungeon(s)
    New Interface
    Possibly the new ring

Im excited cuz they might unblock mah account tomorrow : / if not then the belts and drop rates ryt? hehe

I'm excited about new rings and W00t 2XWexp for nation war Win or lose. xD
    Last edited by dion90877777; 04-14-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    im so excited, i quit my job and school!!

I dont like this new ring that we are getting.... Its like giving everyone a free Rol+2 ... Unless they raise the max crit rate cap. Its just makeing it so that everyone gets higher end items for near free. Idk it just seems like they are making it easier for people to get better gear. I like the idea of working hard to get the Rol+2 over it just being handed to me. haha not to mention I dont really have a need for it, but its still the point I guess.

*Time to get flamed haha*

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Ya I Cant Wait For The Server To Be Back Up!! I'm Gonna Stay Up To Chk It Out As Soon As There Back Up. (^_^)

Banned
    t-minus 3 hours and counting

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    I dont like this new ring that we are getting.... Its like giving everyone a free Rol+2 ... Unless they raise the max crit rate cap. Its just makeing it so that everyone gets higher end items for near free. Idk it just seems like they are making it easier for people to get better gear. I like the idea of working hard to get the Rol+2 over it just being handed to me. haha not to mention I dont really have a need for it, but its still the point I guess.

Honestly changing the drop rate so low on such a ring after it was so easily attainable in the previous version is just as stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazePhoenix View Post
    Honestly changing the drop rate so low on such a ring after it was so easily attainable in the previous version is just as stupid!
    don't worry its char binding so ppl can't sell it. don't u like that?? u can sell ur xtra rol+2 for xtra dinero!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post

what max crit rate cap?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast