Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Excited about tomorrow??

new weapons, belts, new ring, new dungeons, new expanded skill bar, and the title for ic

Shadow Titanium
    sooooo, the ring is account bound. again ACCOUNT BOUND, not char bound. It says "It is in account bound item and is available to be used once per character for the quest" meaning u get to do the quest ONE time and get the ring for each character, also meaning if u have more than 1 character able to do the quest, then u can wear 2 of them at once on lets say ur main. RoL+2 went from 2 bil to ZERO!!!!!!

I'd be alot more excited if I could wear a belt... Level 35-155. I hope I'm being stupid and read that wrong.

i've seen an ss of the new ring and one of the belts on the eu forum ring says char bind and one of the belts says lv 99 and up

Banned
    account bind huh?,so all you need is 12 eods to get enough rate rings for all your charachters on your account?,good thing i saved those 20 eods and didn't farm them ^^v
    Last edited by Rastan; 04-14-2010 at 10:26 PM.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    sooooo, the ring is account bound. again ACCOUNT BOUND, not char bound. It says "It is in account bound item and is available to be used once per character for the quest" meaning u get to do the quest ONE time and get the ring for each character, also meaning if u have more than 1 character able to do the quest, then u can wear 2 of them at once on lets say ur main. RoL+2 went from 2 bil to ZERO!!!!!!
    No @_@ but who knows if this ring only lasts for so long or what it does or whatnot....guess we'll just have to wait til its up to find out, eh?
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

lol where the problem with rol+2 is there really isnt enough of them for the prices to change much really who is going to sell a rol+2 for less then 2b

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrage View Post
    lol where the problem with rol+2 is there really isnt enough of them for the prices to change much really who is going to sell a rol+2 for less then 2b
    who's going to buy an RoL+2 if you can get multiples for free if it really is a perm acct bind ring?
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    uhm yeah it's not account bound.. it's character bound...

http://www.cabalonline.com/castle/more_02.html

The Mergaheph ring is surrounded in mystery, with rumours stating that it contains the strength of Mergaheph of Tower of Undead B1F. It is a character bound item and is available to be used once per character for the quest.
    Level Requirement Above 80Lv (Battle Style Above 9Lv)
    Quest Mergaheph's Power Sealed Within
    Item Option Critical Rate UP +15%
    Critical DMG +1%
    Attack UP +1
    Magic Attack UP +1
    HP +10

Banned
    wait a min.,it says it can be used for the quest,does that mean it goes bye bye after your done?....and if so,why not get the ring and never finish the quest?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast