Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Release the creature of Anubis

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Stop using google meng
    Lol im a mythology nut you scrub =3 That and I practically grew up memorizing egyptian culture and religion since my mom's in LOVE with the stuff XD
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J22 View Post
    what? i don't even know what that means but whatever, you are not making sense.. i don't care.. buh bye!
    Since you quoted me I am going to assume you read what I posted. If you were able to do so then there is no explanation to why you would not have the capacity to understand what I had written.

[QUOTE=J22;126705]Hey guys! so Anubis is sort of a powerful creature, they were lead by egyptian emperor in the ancient years before christ, they should be in nevareth too!! and the drops should be godly! also rare, here is what the creature kinda looks like.

Drops of Anubis

u want anubis. and i want RAIDEn, The thunder GOD.
    Drop.
    Inmortality
    Ability use Lightning powers. and kick enemy ass. :P

yea. that drop better then anubis.

You forgot 1 thing. Wher ewe will put anubis, In Forgoten Templar is bad idea. And there is no ather place with will looks familiar to Anubis and ather Egypt gods.

Understandable concept, however (oh and welcome to NA cabal), the drop list needs to be like 10x bigger for random stuff. You can't make a boss only have good drops. That takes the challenge of killing alot of them out.

Ok the other major flaw is you have to look at the game. It's an entirely fictional world, so to bring an Ancient Egyptian god/whatever it was actually considered into the game kinda interrupts the all fiction concept.

As to answer the above post as to where would you put a new boss, MF could always use a boss.

Plus we dont need any new bosses atm with our current new ones that have 300-500 defense more than Tyrant from FT2, which is hard enough to kill as it is (or at least time consuming with lots of sp), and that ppl hardly hunt bcs of that reason. We dont even know what Keshapone Ministra drops as epic drops bcs its only been killed a few times.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123