Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do so many FS use battlesuits?

Quote Originally Posted by Devils91 View Post
    Battlesuit is a good substitute for a tight budget. Sure you lose a bit of def but it is a lot cheaper which means you can put more into your weps. And you guys make it sound like you lose 50def per piece, wake up it's like 6 def/ea at osm.

24 def wont make that much of a difference. If the other person has the same atk/amp/rate/dmg as you do you really think that 24 def will make you unbeatable?

To all people FS wearing battlesuits, continue using it until you can afford that 6 extra def.
    +1

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Omg. More FS use battlesuits now? I've been away from this game for like a year, and I'm coming back. But when I played I wore a battlesuit cause it was a gift, and people made fun of me for it, lol but I still liked it. I didn't know anyone who wore those. O.O

Pfft go martial fs or go home!!
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Titanium
    Poor

Titanium
    ? I saw waz wearing martial lol
    Wa sf poor guyZ 100 mil for +8aoms armor I bought it befor the update with 55 mil
    100mil u can get armor +9 with 100 hp from the 2slots befor the update
    T-T martaill 7amp cost 1.5 mil 7 amp that was the cheapest thing ever have amp idk how much it is now
    I my slef got from many friends money to get my armor 55 mil now 100mil I became trac 2 days befor the update wa skill costed 2.5 mil now 30 mil
    Last edited by GraveDigger; 08-13-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Banned
    wow GraveDigger

Titanium
    Why is this thread continuing for so long? The original question is what benefits can battle set gives besides Looks? Battle set is a lot cheaper than armour set. Doesn't make much difference in defence for FS as they naturally have high defence. If you can afford, go amour, if you can't go battle (only up to osmium). So much bs/haters in this thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Because PC battlesuits are cheaper than armor ones? :<
    I agree...one of my guildies is an FS and he says he uses battle cuz it's cheaper...I, personally, took 4% s amp cuz I won't sacrifice def.

so in conclusion martial fs were always fail unless u somehow got 14 amp that was osm or below, battle fs were ok but now both are total fails cuz of class bind hp update. go armour or go mantis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234