Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Ready to rip my own face off....

Ready to rip my own face off....

After a lengthy absence, I decided to return to Cabal just because life wasn't complete without it.

Why am I not surprised. My account has already been transferred from the OGP server. Unfortunately, it doesn't work and so I'm trying to get in touch with tech support. However, in their brilliance, apparently Tech Support decided that in order to reach them and communicate with them, you have to be able to log in. Each time I try, it says "you should transfer or activate your character first."

Easier said than done. How am I supposed to RE-transfer my character?? And I certainly don't see anywhere to "Activate" a character. Why can they not be available to help with exactly the type of problem I'm having. That IS tech supports job, is it not?

All I want....truly....ALL I want is to be able to install the game and play with my level 142 character again!!!

I will do just about anything for some help here...

well you missed the cut off day for transferring your account from OGP. the 6 month period ended last week.

best thing for you to do. is make a new account on est and then log in and contact the tech support / HELP desk

GL

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

by now he's probably already /wrist.