Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Ports problem ? Can log in but can't pick a channel

Ports problem ? Can log in but can't pick a channel

Hi. I would like to ask you which ports are suppose to be open. Put a lot of details in this procedure because it is not me who will open the ports but a technician. Thank you very much.

Plus, now that some of ports are open, I can log in but when I have to pick a channel, nothing happened... What I am doing wrong ?

My Cabal is updated, everything looks fine.. But I can't enter into the world. Please help me. Tyvm.

What do you call a deer after I shoot it's eyes out?

There's your answer.

Are you kidding me ?

Can you just tell me in details which ports I have to open please ? I am in resident and its a technician who open the ports... I dont know why I can't acess into the world of Cabal, so please just help me...

Sure, I'll tell you what ports and how to open them. Just as soon as you answer my riddle.

Ok. I guess it's no eye-deer... ^_^

'-' Thank you.

We have a weiner.

Ok, the application (Cabal Online), chooses what ports it needs and it should open them automatically. Your ports are different than mine. Perhaps your Firewall declined Cabal permission to said ports. I would reinstall without FireWall or AV running. You shouldn't need to download it again.

Well.. It's because I use a public internet, which all ports are closed... I have to send a request to a technician to open them, and I did. But now, I can only log in but I can't enter into a world. When I select a channel and I click on Connect to a server, nothing happens... No message error, nothing ! '_'

I'm waiting for a good list of ports or a solution of my problem by playing with your-freedom + proxifier. And it works, but the problem is the "limit" on your-freedom... '_' So please, help me to find a solution !

public internet? like a school? you're lucky to get on youtube at a school ffs let alone play cabal. GL.

Get internet @ home.

C'mon... Residence... -.- Im living here... ><' You shure there is no way to find which ports are for me ?