Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bof3 slotted failssss

like Rowe said, its about inches and u try to add as much stats as you can. Now if that extra money could be put to better use, eg. upgrade from eof 6 to eof 7, then do that first. But end game bof 3 slot will justify itself. And on a side note, you'd might aswell be comparing bof 5 to bof 3 slot cause thats a closer dmg difference than with bof 4, but the scenario is still the same.

RedOsmium
    Not worth it.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

BoX+3 slot is pro. End of Thread
    Retired

as you can see, the thread died long ago. failtrollsoz

Osmium
    bof+6 > bof3 slotteds. Simple math doesn't take into account mob/player defence which is why the extra min dmg and higher base attack makes the bof6's stronger.

lol how about we jsut say its not cost effective as an early upgrade for noncash and unlucky users to buy bof3 slot, they should wory about getting amp armors adn good weapons to get ther ebase attack high enuf to be worth amping :P

An easy way to see how much damage BoF+3 vs BoF+6, is just buff up, use aura or aura +bm/bm2, press 'C' and press a skill to start attack. You can see exactly how much the base damage is gonna be (under attack).

iNub thanks for the great explanation. To hell to all bof6 sellers. But still hardheaded people never change, they'll keep bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ting about the min dmg and crap. Guess if i ever wanted to buy bof6 i'll lead the seller to this thread and drop his price to shiz. But most likely not cause the only worthy upgrade after 2xbof3 slot are bof7's.

RedOsmium
    BOF+7 or gtfo you noobs.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

1 way to find dmg difference besides hitting the *c* character menu to see your dmg from your skills. is to test your dps with a single hit on the iron golems out in Lake Side, such as a lance or either impact stab, just put on your bof/s 3 slots and hit with a crit single hit.............then switch to 6's or vice versa and test the dmg difference between the gears.............yes the iron golems may have a low defense.......but yet we must remember, everyone has a different defense/offense and their builds. but for the iron golem, they will always remain the same with def and tons of hp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast