Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SuddenDeath>Recruiting>

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    suddendeath, the LVL 130 + only assumes! we are LVL 4 Zünft of the LVL-3 nearly! NO1 under 120 is in Zünft AT! we love to the dungeon run and to the chief hunt! we have event sometimes and GW little! we are to be had the avtive Zünft in the Venus and we, if you love, fun and new suddendeath friends of the meeting Zünft for you are! but you remember that we are a very active cause, which, we grant me inavtive then 10 days not without you b4 explaining your unaktiviertes why! my name in the play is Beowulf35! we do not permit asking and we sell nothing seaweed still do we buy everything of the tap members! we try to develop Zünft around to take point #1 of, whom #1 thinks at all there, which is not tap! Tap falls apart like that all, which would like to connect me from the tap, cool postal code P.M.I is and we tilts discussion! seaweed is a zerhackende Zünft and thinks there #1! all, which do not zerhacken, can follow our friendly Zünft! tyvm for helping we to rise up to now above, but we need more LVL, which is 150 to 180! we have many AT, but we receive, keep more to us that stronger! you do not ask me, in order to connect, if u-necessity translated and you think that we will buy them for u or not none to do, how Kabale works! tyvm beo!!!!!!!!!!
    this cracks me up everytime lol

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    suddendeath accepting lvl 130 + only! we are a lvl 3 guild almost lvl 4! no1 under 120 is in guild atm! we love to dungeon run and boss hunt! we have event sometimes and GW a little! we are the most avtive guild in venus and we if you love to have fun and meet new friends suddendeath is guild for you! but remember we are very active cause we dont allow inavtive more then 10 days without you telling me b4 your inactive why! my name in game is Beowulf35! we allow no begging and we sell nothing to tang nor do we buy anything from tang members! we are trying to build guild to take #1 spot from who ever thinks there #1 which is not tang! tang is falling apart so all who want to join me from tang that are cool plz pm me and we cant talk! tang is a hacking guild and think there #1! all who dont hack can join our friendly guild! tyvm for helping us rise up so far but we need more lvl that are 150 to 180! we have many atm but more we get the stronger we get! dont ask me to join if u need gears and think we are going to buy them for u or dont no how cabal works! tyvm beo!!!!!!!!!!
    thnx to u my head got all hot and then my nose started to bleed trying to read this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123