Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: new T point's

Thumbs down new T point's

ok, how fail is the new t point system, only works for people using blessing bead +, and not premium users. you would think EST would want to reward the people who spend money for premium, but i guess its yet another fail by est

I see your point but regardless of rewarding premium users, I think it's pretty pointless =/

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    ok, how fail is the new t point system, only works for people using blessing bead +, and not premium users. you would think EST would want to reward the people who spend money for premium, but i guess its yet another fail by est
    You have fail logic.

They want you to buy the beads as well as premium.

If people only buy premium and get all the benefit, who will get beads?

LOL

If u guys look at the sceenshot the gm has in the thread .... Its a diamond prem he has on... not bb plus... so i think it's for all prem and bb plus....

180 - FB - < DivineAlliance > - Venus - Cap

Quote Originally Posted by AeonNathan View Post
    If u guys look at the sceenshot the gm has in the thread .... Its a diamond prem he has on... not bb plus... so i think it's for all prem and bb plus....
    Or maybe the screenshot is to just show where the t-points are. Dont assume so much.

i had a 1hour BB+ in storage, so i used it ran a couple VC runs, should have had 6 T points according to the notice, but i checked when the bead expired, still had none

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    i had a 1hour BB+ in storage, so i used it ran a couple VC runs, should have had 6 T points according to the notice, but i checked when the bead expired, still had none
    How fail.....wow ... u might as well spend the whole time afk and see how much T points u get.

Shadow Titanium
    Currently, the T-Points aren't accumulating. I have BB+ stacked with Diamond w/ warp and I haven't gotten any, so I'm quite sure it's not working.