Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How about a Spanish speaking section of the forums....

[QUOTE=Triplethreat;129191]I know, it's awesome. Especially the idiot who thinks he has freedom of speech on an internet forum and a privately ran game.[/QUOTE

1. Is not a private server.
    2. If it was private, why would you even be playing in here>?
    3. Man your dum enought to listen to my sht...im just having fun playing with your stupidity.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

[QUOTE=elviento;129196]
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    I know, it's awesome. Especially the idiot who thinks he has freedom of speech on an internet forum and a privately ran game.[/QUOTE

1. Is not a private server.
    2. If it was private, why would you even be playing in here>?
    3. Man your dum enought to listen to my sht...im just having fun playing with your stupidity.
    You call me dumb, yet you can't even spell it correctly? And yea, everyone believes you were just "playing" around with your retarded comments. You believed what you were saying and even went far enough to copy and paste something that really had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

You got called out for being a complete moron with the ignorant drivel you were spewing, so the easy thing to do instead of admitting you were wrong is to claim you were "playing with my stupidity." LOL @ you.

lol if you dont get why i spelled that wrong, your a nub flamer.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    lol if you dont get why i spelled that wrong, your a nub flamer.

I just chalk it up to you being a FOB and you honestly believing it is spelled that way.

would you rather be a fob like viento or a fat ginger like hattori hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    would you rather be a fob like viento or a fat ginger like hattori hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sup my little ruined puppet? How ya been?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gregory House View Post
    Nah everyone here should know some basic spanish. You should of taken it in Highschool, unless 1. You never graduated 2. You were home schooled and paid your teacher to pass you. 3. You never went to school. 4. Just forgot the basic spanish phrases.....etc Hola....Vendo....Como esta? are you serious come on people. I'm not even spanish......I'm white as can be.
    It's one reason why in the future, americano is gonna be overun by spaniards or mexicanos.

I took french over spanish but I realized they are quite similar in some way.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

There is so much failure in this thread.

First off, it is NOT uncommon for websites to have sections in english and another language if that website knows that their demographic has many people who speak another language in it.
    A Spanish forum, I think, is quite a good idea, especially to break up the tension and useless flames.

Second, whoever said that Spanish is a requirement to learn in schools is wrong. While most schools have a requirement to learn a foreign language in school, it's NOT always Spanish. I know people who took German or French in high school instead of Spanish. Not to mention, Canadians play on this server too, and I'm pretty sure their second language is French not Spanish.
    Also, who actually retains a second language when they've only taken a few classes they were FORCED to take and never apply it outside of school?

Third, no, we do not have freedom of speech on this forum. Certain words are censored and we can be banned for abusing them. That is the most obvious indication that we cannot say or do what we like on the forum, regardless of the U.S. constitution. The constitution is not a document that regulates the ENTIRE INTERNET.

The Lady has Spoken

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    +1 to SilentM's post.

Addition I would like to add is a lack of understanding not being instructed in U.S. Government/History in the U.S. in regards to the freedoms and laws that make up the U.S. Constitution everyone thinks pertains as being followed or used on the internet as a whole regarding freedom of speech. Freedom of Speech, Freedom to Bare arms, all of them we take for granted here in the States. "Your freedom only goes so far until it impedes upon the freedoms and rights of others." Saying I "Must" know Spanish, French, Portugese, Japanese, etc; who are you to stomp your foot down upon my freedom, and in reverse, yes it is not right for me to force a Spanish, or other language, speaking person to know English either.

If that were true, all immigrants to the U.S. would be required to know English being the "Common" language here, but, see highlighted above we do not enforce such restriction because it impedes upon the individual's rights to "Express" their heritage and culture being the melting pot we are. Canada as stated above has 2 national primary languages, English and French, do not hear much complaining from them. I go visit say France, Spain, Japan even, common courtesy on my part is to first try to speak to even a vendor in their native language, at least know enough of their language to impart if they can understand what I am trying to say in their language over price of something I wish to buy while there. If they extend courtesy back in English, that is on them to extend, and so forth.

Adding sub-forums here for the Global players coming in, Vietnamese, Spanish, etc for them to communicate on these forums with themselves for like trade, Q&A, etc would be extending a common courtesy to the new members of our, now, larger community, and also would be good to help the transition for them.

So, yes, I also support the OP original idea/suggestion, and be last I post about this in this thread, see you in game ^_^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345