Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a Spanish speaking section of the forums....

Banned

welcome, my buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Not everyone takes spanish in school bro, there are OTHER foreign languages. I don't remember this server being global, I think it was global that merged INTO our server not the other way around. Why didnt they learn english in school?

On the other side maybe EST gms can understand spanish better than english given all the engrish they post
    Be happy usa has enought money for education and let the unfortunate be free. If your really from this dam country, respect your own constitution. "freedom of speech"
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gregory House View Post
    Nah everyone here should know some basic spanish. You should of taken it in Highschool, unless 1. You never graduated 2. You were home schooled and paid your teacher to pass you. 3. You never went to school. 4. Just forgot the basic spanish phrases.....etc Hola....Vendo....Como esta? are you serious come on people. I'm not even spanish......I'm white as can be.
    I should have taken it in high school huh? I graduated in 96 when taking a Foreign Language wasn't a requirement.

I have no issues with us merging with Global. I'm going to have issues with all the people flaming the Spanish speakers in the General section. To where if they have there own section, they should be good to speak there without getting flamed, unless lets say Lethal decides to go there.

Hell I have members of my family that don't speak a lick of English. My grandmother being one of them, she speaks mainly Portuguese and really bad English, at family gatherings we (the grandkids) need to get the aunts uncles and parents to translate for us.
    Last edited by GoughGhan; 10-28-2010 at 07:37 AM.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

freedom of speech does not extend to the internet srsly learn your facts

freedom of speech does not extend to the internet srsly learn your facts
    wth lol? arent we on usa copy right laws in here?

Cause if that is the case, you shouldnt give a fuk about other languages.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    wth lol? arent we on usa copy right laws in here?

Cause if that is the case, you shouldnt give a fuk about other languages.
    No, websites are privately owned and run and thereby have the right to enforce any rules as to language they choose to, freedom of speech doesn't apply online in any way. You can buy your own website or web server and post or speak whatever you want but if the host that you are buying that from chooses to they can edit and remove whatever they deem to.

Basically its like saying you're over someones house and start swearing or whatever. Sure you might have "freedom" of speech but they can kick you out of their house and not let you speak it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gregory House View Post
    Nah everyone here should know some basic spanish. You should of taken it in Highschool, unless 1. You never graduated 2. You were home schooled and paid your teacher to pass you. 3. You never went to school. 4. Just forgot the basic spanish phrases.....etc Hola....Vendo....Como esta? are you serious come on people. I'm not even spanish......I'm white as can be.
    Or your school teaches a different second language??????????????

No, websites are privately owned and run and thereby have the right to enforce any rules as to language they choose to, freedom of speech doesn't apply online in any way. You can buy your own website or web server and post or speak whatever you want but if the host that you are buying that from chooses to they can edit and remove whatever they deem to.

Basically its like saying you're over someones house and start swearing or whatever. Sure you might have "freedom" of speech but they can kick you out of their house and not let you speak it there.
    "16. MISCELLANEOUS.
    This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with the Company prior written consent. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof..."

http://www.cabal.com/Support/Policy

If you dont know what you talking about...just keep silence. As you see none of your none sence explanation is valid.
    In conclusion "freedom of speech">Copy right owner in the USA, you should know that, arent you a US citizen? cmon man government pays your school, go to school.
    Last edited by elviento; 10-28-2010 at 08:20 AM.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

So EST says that you must follow rules of the united states in their policy. You realize that means that their POLICY precedes the rules there in cases of conflict. MEANING that if they said you can't speak anything but english, even if you have freedom of speech from the constitution, the decision that make overrides it and applies instead. Also freedom of speech isn't a "law" in the US, its a freedom in the constitution, not exactly the same thing. Its not illegal not to use your freedom of speech because it isn't a "law".

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    "16. MISCELLANEOUS.
    This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with the Company prior written consent. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof..."

http://www.cabal.com/Support/Policy

If you dont know what you talking about...just keep silence. As you see none of your none sence explanation is valid.
    In conclusion "freedom of speech">Copy right owner in the USA, you should know that, arent you a US citizen? cmon man government pays your school, go to school.
    thats all i saw in your essay.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast