Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the T-Point System

CABAL GM

Introducing the T-Point System

Dear CABAL Players,

Starting after today’s maintenance, all the players using Blessing Bead Plus will be awarded with bonus points called T-Points.
    For every 10 minutes that the Blessing Bead Plus activated character plays, 1 T-Point is given.

*Please be noted that T-points are not accumulated when a character is dancing, in town, opening a personal shop, or not moving for a certain period of time.

The total amount of the accumulated T-points can be checked on the top right corner of the PREMIUM ITEM window
    (PREMIUM ITEM window can be viewed by clicking on the icon located on the bottom left corner of the screen.)

We are currently preparing a webpage that will allow you to exchange the T Points with great in-game items, so be prepared!

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team.
    Last edited by [GM] Q; 10-28-2010 at 11:59 PM.

So they aren't accumulating yet, I take you'll see them when logged out and back in?
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

so if u have perm or diamond u still get t-points, because in the description it says bb plus?

Don't seem to be adding for every 10 minutes. :/ Or at all...

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    Don't seem to be adding for every 10 minutes. :/ Or at all...
    yea, i tried a 1 hour BB+, got nothing for it either

didn't there use to be t-points but didn't do anything? then they got rid of em, they use to be on the top right corner(ish)........ i think

Banned
    In my huge house that none of you have because keep banning me Drake you fat fk
    Q hoe are you still empolyed after that whole situation with like five kids hacking infront of you ingame and you not banning them?

CABAL GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    yea, i tried a 1 hour BB+, got nothing for it either
    *Please be noted that T-points are not accumulated when the character is dancing, in town, opening a personal shop, or not moving for a certain period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Q View Post
    *Please be noted that T-points are not accumulated when the character is dancing, in town, opening a personal shop, or not moving for a certain period of time.
    i ran 2 VC's on my force shielder with a 1 hour BB+, got no points, was grinding in PI on my force blader for over an hour, the full duration of another 1 hour BB+, noticed at one time i had 1 T point, looked again 5 min later had none again, you guys must have a bug in the system somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    i ran 2 VC's on my force shielder with a 1 hour BB+, got no points, was grinding in PI on my force blader for over an hour, the full duration of another 1 hour BB+, noticed at one time i had 1 T point, looked again 5 min later had none again, you guys must have a bug in the system somewhere

qft.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast