There are lots of bos7's in merc now cause of global players
    not interested in buying gear obtained by scum hackers

bump

Titanium
    yoink yoink

Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    not interested in buying gear obtained by scum hackers

bump
    50%+ of the +6 jewelries and 90%+ of +7 Jewelries on NA or I suppose any cabal server aside from private servers are obtained by hackers you dumbass

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    50%+ of the +6 jewelries and 90%+ of +7 Jewelries on NA or I suppose any cabal server aside from private servers are obtained by hackers you dumbass

It doesn't matter as long as he doesn't know. Like how his orb is crafted. His sigs were probably from alz glitchers or maybe alz buyers you never know, but one thing remains, as long as he don't think and wants it he will and can get it. Without them he wouldn't be playing cabal now.

;\
    Oh wait he does know about the orb being crafted, except how the mats were obtained, except it doesn't matter cuz it's potential'd.
    Last edited by DoItOver; 11-02-2010 at 08:05 AM.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    It doesn't matter as long as he doesn't know. Like how his orb is crafted. His sigs were probably from alz glitchers or maybe alz buyers you never know, but one thing remains, as long as he don't think and wants it he will and can get it. Without them he wouldn't be playing cabal now.

;\
    Oh wait he does know about the orb being crafted, except how the mats were obtained, except it doesn't matter cuz it's potential'd.
    Terribad troll says whaaaaat?

BTW Fiery you're wrong, I know plenty of people that have found +6 and +7 accessories, only a small portion of accessories on NA were obtained by hackers and are hardly floating around. So it sounds like you knew for almost a fact those BoS+7's you bought were from hackers, yet you still bought them?

coolbrostory
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 11-03-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Terribad troll says whaaaaat?

BTW Fiery you're wrong, I know plenty of people that have found +6 and +7 accessories, only a small portion of accessories on NA were obtained by hackers and are hardly floating around. So it sounds like you knew for almost a fact those BoS+7's you bought were from hackers, yet you still bought them?

coolbrostory
    Hypocrite says whaaaat?

You sound like it's such a big deal to buy items from such ppls. Then you must know you should have never bothered trying to get an EoS+8 (it's so potential'd), which you tied to get but is over priced that you couldn't afford for a scammer.

You know a lot of tangs members aren't legit, even from ogp times, almost everyone in that guild crafted something, like basic craft lvl 8, forcy suits, boot, glove, and now blades, what else?
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast