Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People Quitting Cabal

People Quitting Cabal

Anyone Here Quitting for a while or thinking about it?

If so post why!

I'm done with this pile of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as far as I know for the following reasons:

1.The Drop rate is riddiculous
    2.The upgrade rate is also riddiculous
    3.The economy is totally destroyed
    4.The crit rate is also riddculous

Either use a real _______ing calculator or hire a _____ing american instead of this bull___. Wtf is wrong with u ppl and ur damn rates? I have 40 rate yet I crit once an entire day? Wtf is the matter with u guys.

but anyways o.o

Even if you aren't quitting just post the things that piss you off
    should be something that is:
    a)Just
    b)mostly in the power of the staff
    c)widespread and common
    Every town has an ELM STREET but not a Freddy Krueger
    Don't get caught
    In the JUNGLE's or a Park called LUEDERS
    On Rosecrans pass Oleander at the light
    TREE TOP is to the left, FRUIT TOWN is on the right
    1-5-1's and WESTSIDE PIRUS slay past dark...
    -Nini x <BloOdy MaRy [B.i.P]

drop rate, upgrades have always been the same, i dont feel like its got worse.

Number one thing that piss.es me off is the lack of a Merit ranking in this game, nobody gets any drop rate bonus or anything for time spent grinding in high level maps. Something like this for 140+ maps could benefit players who actually put time into grinding characters, and not just be a 0.2% chance of getting something decent 1-2 times a month. (not talking about normal amp drops like osm ect) im talking bout grinding maps like pf n pi, should have merit ranking system in place)

not game-breaking, i still find myself coming bak to cabal even after taking small break. none of the other games are as fun as cabal atm really...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    I quit like 3months+ ago because this community is a peice of ___ to be honest. Maybe it has changed?
    Force Blader - Lvl 11x
    Capella

RedOsmium
    I quit because it just got boring lol, and it is to money based. You spend 90% trying to get alz for good gear, after you get the gear there aint sh.it to do -.-
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgreeneyez View Post
    Anyone Here Quitting for a while or thinking about it?

If so post why!

I'm done with this pile of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as far as I know for the following reasons:

1.The Drop rate is riddiculous
    2.The upgrade rate is also riddiculous
    3.The economy is totally destroyed
    4.The crit rate is also riddculous

Either use a real _______ing calculator or hire a _____ing american instead of this bull___. Wtf is wrong with u ppl and ur damn rates? I have 40 rate yet I crit once an entire day? Wtf is the matter with u guys.

but anyways o.o

Even if you aren't quitting just post the things that piss you off
    should be something that is:
    a)Just
    b)mostly in the power of the staff
    c)widespread and common

1.if u want good drop rate pay for diamond and buy BB,if u cant cuz u are too poor,then shut up,learn to deal with it and stop QQing
    2.just buy the stuffs already upgraded,i am sure u havent try to upgrade using enanhers.
    3.that hard for you to farm dungeons or u just being lazy o.0
    4.again stop QQing and buy some pc rate and some rol+2 ^^

onlythings that piss me off are ppl like u QQing all the time over NUB stuffs

ESTsoft really sux, they only want fill their pockets of money -.-.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    1.if u want good drop rate pay for diamond and buy BB,if u cant cuz u are too poor,then shut up,learn to deal with it and stop QQing
    2.just buy the stuffs already upgraded,i am sure u havent try to upgrade using enanhers.

1. Even with double droprate, diamond, and bb+, grinding in PI for 4 levels = 5 book drops, a couple cores and garbage runes. Pointless suggestion is pointless.
    2. When I fail to +9 items with 4 enhanced cores, that takes a big chunk of my already small alz supply.
    3. That point has nothing to do with destroyed economy.
    4. Honestly I'm not sure what the guy is complaining about here. I have 53 rate, and I crit more than 53% of the time.

You know what pisses me off? Retards like you that probably haven't even played this game long enough to know how bad things are, yet talk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    1. Even with double droprate, diamond, and bb+, grinding in PI for 4 levels = 5 book drops, a couple cores and garbage runes. Pointless suggestion is pointless.
    2. When I fail to +9 items with 4 enhanced cores, that takes a big chunk of my already small alz supply.
    4. Honestly I'm not sure what the guy is complaining about here. I have 53 rate, and I crit more than 53% of the time.

You know what pisses me off? Retards like you that probably haven't even played this game long enough to know how bad things are, yet talk like this.
    what destroyed economy? rs and lid @ 99k each ftw. lololol
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post

sound like u have lots of money to wasted lol
    but the merging make me wanna quit because all the price r so mess up atm n communication issue...

Banned
    [QUOTE=Berserk_Fury;129057]1. Even with double droprate, diamond, and bb+, grinding in PI for 4 levels = 5 book drops, a couple cores and garbage runes. Pointless suggestion is pointless.
    (that means ur luck I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s or u havent try all that)
    (lol again,just buy the stuffs upgraded kakaka)
    if u want money then go farm.u sure that point has nothing to do with economy? ^^
    seems u need to read once again,hes QQing about luck,rate,... (i think u should read it again ^^)

i rlly rlly think u havent try diamond+bb ^^ go give it a try LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast