Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: want topaz 16 crit damage Please no noob offers

Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    im sure if rol2's dropped in ft2 you'd be selling about 5 of them
    people knows me well in global, if u really care go ask about PAIN if he ever hacked,
    though i wouldn't lie to u.
    i did try it before, i did speed hack, damage hack, transportation hack, surely none of them in my accounts
    but i just did them as part of enjoying and fu cking with blood and people that i disliked back then
    i never did it as money making machine and i quited playing moment it started which is so called the revolution of hacking =.=
    and u know none of global players didnt try hacking, if some 1 told u so hes lying 100%
    except those who quited before it came.
    Last edited by painful; 11-01-2010 at 07:04 AM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by painful View Post
    people knows me well in global, if u really care go ask about PAIN if he ever hacked,
    though i wouldn't lie to u.
    i did try it before, i did speed hack, damage hack, transportation hack, surely none of them in my accounts
    but i just did them as part of enjoying and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing with blood and people that i disliked back then
    i never did it as money making machine =.=
    and u know none of global players didnt try hacking, if some 1 told u saw hes lying 100%
    except those who quited before it came.
    So you're telling me you legitly farmed and found everything you're selling? You finished FT2, AOS and FI numberous times? That's a funny joke. You're just another Global hacker who's blatantly selling items aquired by hacking dungeons.

So you're telling me you legitly farmed and found everything you're selling? You finished FT2, AOS and FI numberous times? That's a funny joke. You're just another Global hacker who's blatantly selling items aquired by hacking dungeons.
    =/ ok believe what u want, but surely dude, hackers never give a fu ck about crafting and waste like 3 or 4 billions, so open ur eyes =/
    Last edited by painful; 11-01-2010 at 07:12 AM.

@matriare u like just stupid or stupid... like for the 10th time.. he;s a foricum martial boot crafter.. he's sold like i donno tons for 7% magic and sword amp mystic boots wi and blader which went around 500 - 600m at our time.. so he could easily earn his alz.. so instead of being a moronic jackass back off.. go send a ticket to the gms to investigate his account see what u find..freaking one track minded baboon ranting abt the same thing over and over again.. if ur so frustrated u didnt get to hack ft2 then drop dead..

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesedip View Post
    @matriare u like just stupid or stupid... like for the 10th time.. he;s a foricum martial boot crafter.. he's sold like i donno tons for 7% magic and sword amp mystic boots wi and blader which went around 500 - 600m at our time.. so he could easily earn his alz.. so instead of being a moronic jackass back off.. go send a ticket to the gms to investigate his account see what u find..freaking one track minded baboon ranting abt the same thing over and over again.. if ur so frustrated u didnt get to hack ft2 then drop dead..
    so instead of saving up the alz he got from hacking he lvl'd up into forcium, whats ur point?

are you saying he BOUGHT all of these items obtained by hackers? nice try

yup the bos+7 and the ve+7 were bought the aop+6 were crafted.. is it hard for ur to comprehend? or do u wnat me to simplify it for u with a slap across ur ..
    stop ranting on someones thread he;s trying to sell some stuff not opend a thread for u to point a finger at him..

Banned
    i saw topaz pc dmg cry+9 1 slot in shop but it was for 3.8bil :P

Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    i saw topaz pc dmg cry+9 1 slot in shop but it was for 3.8bil :P
    oh really? where? tell me his name please
    Last edited by painful; 11-03-2010 at 05:45 AM.
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Your whining because, he wasn't legit and BROUGHT 1st CLASS GEAR to NA?? or the fact that its not on Venus? Who cares if hes a hacker......your mad cuz you can't hack.....otherwise if you could you would......please "Bad Cop Good Cop"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gregory House View Post
    Your whining because, he wasn't legit and BROUGHT 1st CLASS GEAR to NA?? or the fact that its not on Venus? Who cares if hes a hacker......your mad cuz you can't hack.....otherwise if you could you would......please "Bad Cop Good Cop"
    +1

and to add on that, matri is the most unlegit player in cabal. everyoen knows it. no one can get all his gear in the amount of time he played, its impossilbe. and plus his guild scammer says it all.
    Chinkproject recruiting pm me ign: Eevon3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast