I would have to say that a higher base attack and more amp would be the best case scenario for sFS given that we have our buff that gives 45% dmg off the bat anyway. But I like to play a with a bit more risk involved. Hence the crit dmg Lapis. I see a higher damage with it than all other builds ive tried thus far. I dont think ive left any out either. 20dmg +7 forcium x2, 20dmg kat +7 +7 7s amp crystal, 40dmg osm blade with a +7 forcium s amp crystal, blah blah blah... You guys know the different arangements, but I found that the Lapis that I use now and the blade ive got to be the best yet (I do think I have a pretty high base attack for using a Lapis though and I wouldnt suggest that any sFS go with 40dmg crytals unless they have a +7 Forcium blade because there is too much base attack lost). I currently am flipping between my WA's 15/24 and my 36 for helms... I do like having the 51rate that i have though (obviously the lapis aint great unless it crits, but with a name like SirCritsAlot who wouldnt crit? XD) In war and such i just put my 36 on and 4 crit rings no matter what. 50 rate in aura is fine enough. As far as the AoP vs AoB goes... Im in love with my AoB9 lol Ive tried out AoP6s and stuff but I find the AoB's 150HP/MP to be much more useful. I have a cheap AoP5 sitting in my invo for an extra 5dmg but it doesnt do much good being at 221dmg over 216 lol. Like i said its an exponential growth chart for critical damage. Now as far as gear goes... That's a whole nother topic and discussion lol. Obviously the most defense you can get while keeping the same amount of S Amp is ideal. Although there is one catch... In this game 1 HP is equivalent to 1 Def. So... ST Boots with 7S Amp and 50HP... 93 def on +7 ST right? Vs. my +7 SG 7S Amp Greaves with 113 def... Technically the ST would have 143def on the ST with the same amount of amp ^^ but i dont like the look of ST. Too cliche. One thing I wanted such a high HP for was a +7 Forcium suit with 7S Amp. 176def over 103def +50 or 100HP. I kinda wanted the longer drag flaps on my character though. It's all about looks for me anyway member lol? 4100HP and 1205 defense sounds like a good combonation to me.
PS~ Sorry if yall are getting headaches but welcome to my world on character building. It isnt just throwing stuff on a char and hoping for the best.
PS+ I dont think that RoF10s are better than Crit +2s :/ Just cuz Crit damage is exponetial and attack is not. Although with higher S Amp more attack might make a bigger difference than Crit Dmg. 4 Rof10s and 2 +7 S Amp weaps is a build I have yet to try.