Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making costume items/skins obtainable via drops.

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    Bump =)

It will never happen... It will cut into their profit... If you make it (even if it is rare) for the items to drop that is 1 less person who purchesed it though the "ecoin" store... If they added this system it would reduce the amount of their income. I guess haha do like'ish the idea maybe like 10 day temp costumes or weapon skins that can be NPCd for 1m and as the day goes by it loses value -100k each day. This idea will allow you to use a costum and could inface make someone want to buy it thus increasing EST profit. haha but then again.... ;-)

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by DVwizzy View Post
    most likely drops would be temporary and account bound, also that would cause them to have just about no affect on the economy as wel...
    +1, i'd say 3-15 days temp? lol

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    Bumping this thread. Keep in mind the Epaulet of Vampire used to drop in EoD from the Pertz Chest. Not sure if it still does to this day but it could be made a drop again. Other epaulets can be boss/dungeon related as well...and like someone else has posted on this thread before...it can be made an RS drop as well. I'd like to see this in action, not just costume drops but actual epaulet drops too. It's not like I'm suggestion every cosmetic item be a drop like face kits/hair kits etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12