Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: corrupted files on install? help please

corrupted files on install? help please

yeah when i go to install i get file corrupted message if i ignore the next ones are corrupted to can anyone help me fast i left this game while back and want to come back

go into your control panel and uninstall cabal completely, then redownload from HERE and reinstall it.

for help on uninstalling programs see THIS

The only easy day is yesterday

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Could also b4 doing that try opening the launch window. That big pop up window that opens before you click the "Start Cabal" button. Under that button you should see a smaller one, or near it at least, that say "Check Files". Click that and let it run its scan, any corrupted files it should download and replace them in a big batch.

Don't know what all these recent messed up issues are since the Global merge to NA, but clearly think some G.M. forgot to remove their head from their {explicit} and dropped the ball.

the issues are that alot of the global users are still using the same global client and they need to have teh NA client

The only easy day is yesterday

how can u tell if it's a NA or other 1

if you are using a download manager like DAP or something of the sort and you stop your download for what ever reason it will cause the files to be corrupted too when you goto install the game so if you are stopping your download thats why you are having them problems

nope i dont i use build in brower ^^ oh hi nvious