Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop racism mercury!

Stop racism mercury!

hey i hear many commnts about latin players, you know play and have better gears than us but stop to discriminate us with hacks and low experiense in tg, we are newbis there out -_-  if u hate some guys from global server don't fk all plz, that hackers are evolutions, supervillans, majestics and FBI guilds.. the other guilds like deathfantasy don't have nothing to do.. i hope you understand me guys, forget mhs thats keep there in cabal global.. salute and gg

Banned
    Beaner plz

Grow up ppl.

+200@Zero

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Grow up ppl.

+200@Zero
    my 3 yr old nephew likes ur avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGB View Post
    hey i hear many commnts about latin players, you know play and have better gears than us but stop to discriminate us with hacks and low experiense in tg, we are newbis there out -_-  if u hate some guys from global server don't fk all plz, that hackers are evolutions, supervillans, majestics and FBI guilds.. the other guilds like deathfantasy don't have nothing to do.. i hope you understand me guys, forget mhs thats keep there in cabal global.. salute and gg
    LMAO thats what you for transfering to merc

VENUS FTW!!!

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

I liked venus but my friends called me to merc -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGB View Post
    What he is saying is 100% right, some people playing this game need to grow up and stop the racist comments not only in game but on the forums as well. Just because you don't agree with or understand a culture doesn't mean that they are wrong. Grow up stop the childish comments.

Also GM team please start enforcing the rules and banning/muting/removing posts on this issue. Thank you.

The only easy day is yesterday

There are many racist comments on cabal. Most are said by megaphone(this is the worst thing to happen to cabal you should have given us a way to mute them like shouters), and that is sad. I know some spanish and try to communicate the best I can. An in game translater would be nice! Anyway my suggestion is screenshot the person with the comments about I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and other groups and then report it. Most here are kids though, not all of us can be mature even when we are 40! Racism is taught and it is up to us to unteach it. If it results in screenshotting the person and banning then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    my 3 yr old nephew likes ur avatar
    Yeah,me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jay7981 View Post
    What he is saying is 100% right, some people playing this game need to grow up and stop the racist comments not only in game but on the forums as well. Just because you don't agree with or understand a culture doesn't mean that they are wrong. Grow up stop the childish comments.

Also GM team please start enforcing the rules and banning/muting/removing posts on this issue. Thank you.

+1

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast