Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SEVEN COINS series

=o so it actually works..

-- Indomie enak --

yes .... but not always in the way you want it too, however good map farming

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by FlybyEU View Post
    Actually, a +4000% set gives a x41 multiplier (100% basic+4000%)of the basic chance you have...
    The chances on dropping a 2slotted are extremely low and although you do have an increased chance, it still stays low.

To give you some perspective :
    Before I used a dropset, i dropped 2x 2slotted in 8 months time (while farming maps)
    A few weeks ago, with my +4550% set on the EU-jupiter server, I dropped 3x 2slotted in 2 hours.
    An exceptional case, I agree, but it shows what can be done with a good set...
    Normally I now drop a 2slotted item every 4 to 6 hours of farming, or every 6000 to 8000 mobs.

According my farming experience, the set works linear. The more you get in %, the shorter the intervals will become between the drops.

Now apply the same logic to the chests and even with the higher 2slotdrop chance you get on chests, you'll understand that you need to a lot of runs before getting that 2slotted from SOD, or any other dungeon...
    And because it takes a relativly large number to kill, your perception is one of "it is not working"...
    Blame the low drop% for that perception, but realise that your drops IS working...

Simply not true...
    2slotdrop is not for the complete map but applied individually.
    When EU servers were hit by the 2slotdrop hackers, about 1.5 years ago, only the hackers benefited from it. none of us normal players saw any increase in 2slotted dropping, even tough they used stack 2slotdrop well over +100K %...

HOW IT WORKS
    To actually understand how 2slotdrop works, you have to get an insight on how low the actual dropnumbers are.
    There are 3 parameters that matter in the droptables :
    -the droprate (in %)
    -the mob level
    -the "quality group" it has been assigned too

As a consequence, different mobs can get different drop % depending on their level, but can also get different "quality groups"
    Fe
    the droprate for a blade on autocannon-op is 1/141 and IF it is a blade, it's chances for it to be 1slotted is 1/20 and to be 2slotted is 1/16400.
    The chances you got to drop a 2slotted blade, without a set, would be 1/141*16400 = 1/2 312 400.
    With a set like mine (+4550%) i can multiply that so it becomes 46.5/2 312 400 = 1/49 729 chance to drop a 2slotted blade...

Dungeons and espacially chests have a much higher chance and quality, but then again, you can only open a limited number of chests per hour, compared to the hundreds of mobs you can kill on a map...
    2 slot does not effect chests, no multipliers do it is hard set......

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by PSBeardy View Post
    2 slot does not effect chests, no multipliers do it is hard set......
    YES and NO...as not all chests are hardware set.. some chests have predefined droptables, others do not...
    Some drops are set to be 1slotted only (PP), or 2slotted only (FgR bosses), some have more exotic predefined parameters, like you find in the Weod's.

But others are just like any other mob drop. They only differ in "quality parameter", giving them a higher chance in droping 2slotted fe...
    Those are in fact more sensitive to a drop set then the normal mobs.

The game is a mix of all sorts of systems, so you cant really define that all chests are immune to 2slotdrop.
    Some are, others are just very sensitive to a dropset..
    It is up to you to discover which chests are hardcoded and which not ...

hmm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234