Thread: SEVEN COINS series

Question SEVEN COINS series

SEVEN COINS series amy, earring, etc
    are they really effective?

what are your thoughts about it

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

bracelets.. yes.. earrings dont think too much of a difference from +6 unless ur a cabal freak who just MUST have it then good. but for me vamp ear and force regen ear +6 would suffice.
    peace!

?

Bracelets and Earrings of Sevencoins max at +4

Amulets and rings are up to +7 or +9

If I could get into Cabal I could tell you, but it's acting like there's M/A atm. Anybody else's saying "cannot connect at the momemt"?

7 coins set is decent as long as you have a good ratio of 1 slot drop to 2 slot drop, many of the people ive talked to that have the best luck with it is about a 1 to 3 - 1 to 4 ratio, say 500 1 slot drop, and 1500-2000 2 slot drop

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    7 coins set is decent as long as you have a good ratio of 1 slot drop to 2 slot drop, many of the people ive talked to that have the best luck with it is about a 1 to 3 - 1 to 4 ratio, say 500 1 slot drop, and 1500-2000 2 slot drop
    i agree. reason is:

(not all, but a lot of) People think 1 and 2 slot drop pertains to items with 1 or 2 slots. This isn't the case. It means you have an x% chance to drop an item that physically occupies 1 or more slots in your inventory.

ie: farming SoD's or UCH in MF? use 1slot drop gear.

If someone on a map (FR, UG, MF, etc) is using luck gear, then the bonus is applied to the entire map. *The bonus stacks if more than 1 person is using the luck gear.

*(may only stack in parties, but not sure. somebody have the details on that?)

I Think the Jury is still out. I have a full set with ammy, earrings, rings, gloves, helm, orbs an sometimes I think it works and sometimes not. I use it often and im still suspect of it lol. Anyone use it to farm SOD and see any results?

It doesnt seem to help me on reg maps or in RS farming.

My set consists of...

OSM Martialhelm of DB 7% dmg craft 10% dmg slot 20% 1 slot item drop slot
    Phery orb 20% 1 slot item drop
    Aqua orb 150% 2 slot item drop
    Aramid gloves 200% 2 slot item drop
    AOSC +3
    Earring of seven coins +4 x 2
    ROSC +6 X2
    ROSC +4 X2
    BOSC +4 X2

Edit: After reading Tramier's post...maybe I should try crafting some better luck gear and but better accessories. Boost up the % some more and give it another go.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

How would 1 slot drop rates help you farm UCHs in SOD if it means:
    "It means you have an x% chance to drop an item that physically occupies 1 or more slots in your inventory.".

1 or more implies that a helmet or UCH could drop because both of them physically occupy 1 or more slots in your inventory. Correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't think any of those chests drop alz or air. I've only ran the place 18 or so times but I've always gotten some garbage white item or UCH.

If you use it to increase your chances of getting a UCH from regular mobs then I can see it being useful I guess but to wear a massive +% set you'll be losing a ton of amp/CD/CR. It does however seem like a reasonable way to farm SOD maps in MF though because the literal drop rate of anything but alz seems amazingly low. From 125-140 I've gotten seriously 3-4 white weapons and about 10 maps (5 being sod) in all those levels.

i tested my luck set out had bosc+2 x2 eosc+2 x2 2 slot drop blade, cry boots suit helm and gloves was at skeletons in bi and got 2 2 slot silk items within 10 mins of each other so yes it works

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    It means you have an x% chance to drop an item that physically occupies 1 or more slots in your inventory.
    whose horse's mouth did u get that from? a lot of misconceptions...sheesh

old school of thought: 4k++ %, or party to break threshold, or go home^^

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    i agree. reason is:

(not all, but a lot of) People think 1 and 2 slot drop pertains to items with 1 or 2 slots. This isn't the case. It means you have an x% chance to drop an item that physically occupies 1 or more slots in your inventory.

ie: farming SoD's or UCH in MF? use 1slot drop gear.

If someone on a map (FR, UG, MF, etc) is using luck gear, then the bonus is applied to the entire map. *The bonus stacks if more than 1 person is using the luck gear.

*(may only stack in parties, but not sure. somebody have the details on that?)
    First off its not you have an x% chance, its you increase the previous rate by x%. So say i have 1k% 2 slot drop, but the current rate was .01%, you now have a 10% chance. Which its not that high still.
    However i'm pretty sure it stacks for the map, bcs me and a bud were in UG about 6 months ago and we got 3uch in about 5 mins from mobs. he was wearing like maybe 1-2 luck items and i had my 3k% 2 slot and there were 1-2 other ppl on the map. Plus we were getting alot more 1 slotted osm drops from mobs.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast