Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEVEN COINS series

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    First off its not you have an x% chance, its you increase the previous rate by x%. So say i have 1k% 2 slot drop, but the current rate was .01%, you now have a 10% chance. Which its not that high still.
    However i'm pretty sure it stacks for the map, bcs me and a bud were in UG about 6 months ago and we got 3uch in about 5 mins from mobs. he was wearing like maybe 1-2 luck items and i had my 3k% 2 slot and there were 1-2 other ppl on the map. Plus we were getting alot more 1 slotted osm drops from mobs.
    so basically. quote me and /end.

1. it stacks on map. like i said.

2. it increases chance to drop 1 - 2 inventory slot occupational items. like i said.

If u have a .01% chance to drop either item, 500% 1slot drop and 3k% 2slot drop, u have a 5% chance to drop 1slot and 30% chance to drop 2slot.

Now Im confuse
    can some explain it
    simpler like 2-3sentences
    a diagram would be nice

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

all i gotta say is b4 est server change, in ogp full luck set including weapons helm suit etc... got me 7 crt ring +2 in trogolo lair
    Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

There is no proven answer for how luck gear works.

There are 2 theories that i know of:

1 slot = 1 slot item 2 slot = 2 slot item
    1 slot = item that occupies 1 slot in inventory / 2 slot = item that occupies 2 slots in inventory

Personally I belive the simple first theory...reason being there is no "4 slot or 8 slot" bonus on anything for items like equipment occupies. When you pick up a 1 slot item the terminology used on screen is (1 slot) or (2 slot) so thats another clue.

In order to maximize efficiency you need to have a mix of 1 slot drop and 2 slot drop rate % because in order to get a 2 slot item you need to get a 1 slot drop to have a chance at a 2 slot drop.

The whole process is complicated and probably not able to be summarized in 2-3 sentences.

The one thing that is certain...putting on the gear and trying it for yourself is the only thing thats going to give you answers.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    luck set affects the 'quality' of drop. the drop rate is a given (or altered in cases of events). now when u drop something, it will increase the chances, albeit nil if you don't break the threshold, of getting first 1 slot then 2-slot if you are wearing a considerable (this is the operative word) amount of %.

it won't give you rare items like a charm. the drop rates of those are dependent on what they were set for. you can't influence them with a luck set.

so to say that in order to get an upgrade core (whatever) or rol+2, you must wear 5k luck set of a 1-slot type is not entirely accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    so basically. quote me and /end.

1. it stacks on map. like i said.

2. it increases chance to drop 1 - 2 inventory slot occupational items. like i said.

If u have a .01% chance to drop either item, 500% 1slot drop and 3k% 2slot drop, u have a 5% chance to drop 1slot and 30% chance to drop 2slot.
    the way you worded it made it sound like the % you have on is the chance on map. but more or less yes.

Oddly, In RS, i seem to get more luck and slotted items with 1300% on instead of 3200%. My friend said the same for her 700% and 1500%.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    the way you worded it made it sound like the % you have on is the chance on map. but more or less yes.

Oddly, In RS, i seem to get more luck and slotted items with 1300% on instead of 3200%. My friend said the same for her 700% and 1500%.
    i guess the world will never know how the system exactly works. there are WAY too many factors.

sorry for the confusion. i meant x% chance figured in with the map % chance. (:

EST should post something/tell us
    how this things really work

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

hmmm, need to get to full set first but i never tough it could mean 2 slot like 2 phisical slots, i like that theory too
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

ok, can some one tell me if luck gear works on chests? if i kill the boss with my normal gear and switch to luck gear, will the luck gear effect the chest's drop?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast