Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEVEN COINS series

honestly, it works but u really dont see a difference untill u have bracelets+earings+ammy+gear and maybe even 2-3 slots on ur pet with drop 2slot/1slot on it

Quote Originally Posted by Tysukiomi View Post
    honestly, it works but u really dont see a difference untill u have bracelets+earings+ammy+gear and maybe even 2-3 slots on ur pet with drop 2slot/1slot on it
    Ok lets say I got all seven coins gear on
    how effective is it???
    is it like each SOD run you'll get 2slot drop or
    8+ cores or some good stuff each run???

So every run with complete SC gear on
    its assured that I get great drops???

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    Ok lets say I got all seven coins gear on
    how effective is it???
    is it like each SOD run you'll get 2slot drop or
    8+ cores or some good stuff each run???

So every run with complete SC gear on
    its assured that I get great drops???
    no, its not assured that u will, it just improves ur chances, anyone who thinks just bc they have 1.5k-2.5k 2slot drop will get 2slot everytime has another thing coming lol

Banned
    lol, i had extended low tier luckset, almost hit 3.5k with it, and i get better drops with my normal set...decided to discard the luck set. It was good for double alz drops tho, so what u normally get like 300 alz becomes 600 lol

even the merg rings, i got 'em all with just the normal set...well pve or pvp set, but not the luck which i tried a few times too.
    it did work before with dt dungeons to farm those hard to drop 2 slot titatiums for crafting. but to drop the rares and even the merg ring with it, lol, forget it.

i'm telling u, unless u hit 4k+++ with ur set, or party with high "lucky" geared, u'd be better off using the normal. OGP and now EST won't tell us how it works.

I am testing right now a full set luck,
    i keep running LiD, RS and i don't see any difference so far got not a single 2 slot piece
    well will continue few more runs but i will give up soon :/
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

1k x .01% = 1% not 10%

4k luck set gives u a 4% chance to drop X item (wether it be an item with 2 slots or w/e it's gonna be)

so don't be upset if u don't get a 2slot drop in LiD for a while Sina. (x

Actually, a +4000% set gives a x41 multiplier (100% basic+4000%)of the basic chance you have...
    The chances on dropping a 2slotted are extremely low and although you do have an increased chance, it still stays low.

To give you some perspective :
    Before I used a dropset, i dropped 2x 2slotted in 8 months time (while farming maps)
    A few weeks ago, with my +4550% set on the EU-jupiter server, I dropped 3x 2slotted in 2 hours.
    An exceptional case, I agree, but it shows what can be done with a good set...
    Normally I now drop a 2slotted item every 4 to 6 hours of farming, or every 6000 to 8000 mobs.

According my farming experience, the set works linear. The more you get in %, the shorter the intervals will become between the drops.

Now apply the same logic to the chests and even with the higher 2slotdrop chance you get on chests, you'll understand that you need to a lot of runs before getting that 2slotted from SOD, or any other dungeon...
    And because it takes a relativly large number to kill, your perception is one of "it is not working"...
    Blame the low drop% for that perception, but realise that your drops IS working...

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    If someone on a map (FR, UG, MF, etc) is using luck gear, then the bonus is applied to the entire map. *The bonus stacks if more than 1 person is using the luck gear.
    Simply not true...
    2slotdrop is not for the complete map but applied individually.
    When EU servers were hit by the 2slotdrop hackers, about 1.5 years ago, only the hackers benefited from it. none of us normal players saw any increase in 2slotted dropping, even tough they used stack 2slotdrop well over +100K %...

HOW IT WORKS
    To actually understand how 2slotdrop works, you have to get an insight on how low the actual dropnumbers are.
    There are 3 parameters that matter in the droptables :
    -the droprate (in %)
    -the mob level
    -the "quality group" it has been assigned too

As a consequence, different mobs can get different drop % depending on their level, but can also get different "quality groups"
    Fe
    the droprate for a blade on autocannon-op is 1/141 and IF it is a blade, it's chances for it to be 1slotted is 1/20 and to be 2slotted is 1/16400.
    The chances you got to drop a 2slotted blade, without a set, would be 1/141*16400 = 1/2 312 400.
    With a set like mine (+4550%) i can multiply that so it becomes 46.5/2 312 400 = 1/49 729 chance to drop a 2slotted blade...

Dungeons and espacially chests have a much higher chance and quality, but then again, you can only open a limited number of chests per hour, compared to the hundreds of mobs you can kill on a map...
    Last edited by FlybyEU; 12-08-2010 at 12:34 AM.

thx for the imput FlybyEU, i am sad with my 1k3 set compared to a 4k ...
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Quote Originally Posted by FlybyEU View Post
    Actually, a +4000% set gives a x41 multiplier (100% basic+4000%)of the basic chance you have...
    The chances on dropping a 2slotted are extremely low and although you do have an increased chance, it still stays low.

To give you some perspective :
    Before I used a dropset, i dropped 2x 2slotted in 8 months time (while farming maps)
    A few weeks ago, with my +4550% set on the EU-jupiter server, I dropped 3x 2slotted in 2 hours.
    An exceptional case, I agree, but it shows what can be done with a good set...
    Normally I now drop a 2slotted item every 4 to 6 hours of farming, or every 6000 to 8000 mobs.

According my farming experience, the set works linear. The more you get in %, the shorter the intervals will become between the drops.

Now apply the same logic to the chests and even with the higher 2slotdrop chance you get on chests, you'll understand that you need to a lot of runs before getting that 2slotted from SOD, or any other dungeon...
    And because it takes a relativly large number to kill, your perception is one of "it is not working"...
    Blame the low drop% for that perception, but realise that your drops IS working...

Simply not true...
    2slotdrop is not for the complete map but applied individually.
    When EU servers were hit by the 2slotdrop hackers, about 1.5 years ago, only the hackers benefited from it. none of us normal players saw any increase in 2slotted dropping, even tough they used stack 2slotdrop well over +100K %...

HOW IT WORKS
    To actually understand how 2slotdrop works, you have to get an insight on how low the actual dropnumbers are.
    There are 3 parameters that matter in the droptables :
    -the droprate (in %)
    -the mob level
    -the "quality group" it has been assigned too

As a consequence, different mobs can get different drop % depending on their level, but can also get different "quality groups"
    Fe
    the droprate for a blade on autocannon-op is 1/141 and IF it is a blade, it's chances for it to be 1slotted is 1/20 and to be 2slotted is 1/16400.
    The chances you got to drop a 2slotted blade, without a set, would be 1/141*16400 = 1/2 312 400.
    With a set like mine (+4550%) i can multiply that so it becomes 46.5/2 312 400 = 1/49 729 chance to drop a 2slotted blade...

Dungeons and espacially chests have a much higher chance and quality, but then again, you can only open a limited number of chests per hour, compared to the hundreds of mobs you can kill on a map...
    who is this

roooooooodypoo

well i has 3.4%, so i just need rings . Ty for coming and posting on NA forums. I've read a bit of your work on EU servers.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast