Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 174 Wiz PLUMA SOLO 4bars no fi and haardness on last 2sp

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    15matk and 25def maybe? o and lets go on one extra lvl of aura 5matk 10def, o and how bout the 7matk 7def or so from rank up. 30int more than alice as well? just a minor estimation and its 37matk and 42def. like i said in another post if u coulda done it earlier with ure personality u woulda done so
    So your argument is that I was unable to do this pre-update because I waited until now to do it? You're desperately grabbing onto any excuse you can, it's pretty funny. I was too busy before 180 to bother recording, editing, rendering and uploading a solo video, but now that I'm 180 I don't need to bother to PI, giving me some leisure time to do whatever. Judging by the way you're talking, you're trying to say that once you hit 180 you'll be able to do it just as easily? Why don't you get to the 2 bar Quad first...I 2 bar'd that a long time ago and had plenty people watch me do it.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    So your argument is that I was unable to do this pre-update because I waited until now to do it? You're desperately grabbing onto any excuse you can, it's pretty funny. I was too busy before 180 to bother recording, editing, rendering and uploading a solo video, but now that I'm 180 I don't need to bother to PI, giving me some leisure time to do whatever. Judging by the way you're talking, you're trying to say that once you hit 180 you'll be able to do it just as easily? Why don't you get to the 2 bar Quad first...I 2 bar'd that a long time ago and had plenty people watch me do it.
    uhhh i 2 barred quad b4 u even asked for it on these forums so wats so special about that? even now i can get pluma to 10% without pots, i have no doubt 180 will finish it off. but guess wat ull never see it cause ull never believe i didnt use pots when someone else records so y ask?

Titanium
    uhhh i 2 barred quad b4 u even asked for it on these forums so wats so special about that? even now i can get pluma to 10% without pots, i have no doubt 180 will finish it off. but guess wat ull never see it cause ull never believe i didnt use pots when someone else records so y ask?

a comp from 2001 that cost $150 could fraps on the lowest setting, your argument of not being able to record it yourself is invalid

you're obviously scared to do it, that's fine kid.

SIGMetal
    a comp from 2001 that cost $150 could fraps on the lowest setting, your argument of not being able to record it yourself is invalid

when was my argument of not having fraps my comp? having to find a safe/free/no time limit fraps is not worth my time. maybe if u can find one for me ill consider

Titanium
    when was my argument of not having fraps my comp? having to find a safe/free/no time limit fraps is not worth my time. maybe if u can find one for me ill consider
    www.google.com

RedOsmium
    http://www.xfire.com/

xfire is actually a pretty good recording software, I have less lag with it than fraps.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

I think the only n i g g e r who is scurred is you , you can't deny it. That's about the only thing you can prove, the fact that ur a scared n i g LOL

I'll just leave this here.

http://www.igamehome.com

This is my favorite site, definitely helped me a lot through my dark times when trying to obtain 'all' my gear/accounts.

Don't worry about me though, I got plenty of money saved up from my 6 months of unemployment, so I can afford it.
    Cool Story Matri, but I think everyone already knows of your illegal activities but thanks for coming out straight forward for 'once'
    Last edited by Matriphoney; 11-02-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matriphoney View Post
    This is my favorite site, definitely helped me a lot through my dark times when trying to obtain 'all' my gear/accounts.

Don't worry about me though, I got plenty of money saved up from my 6 months of unemployment, so I can afford it.
    sup lethal

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast