Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 174 Wiz PLUMA SOLO 4bars no fi and haardness on last 2sp

It's Xcon, he's been shouting for ages trying to get those +10 sage rings. Beast +8 2slot forcy orb bro. I can't decide what is worse, the horrible skills on the bm2 bar or that the gear he's using is going to such a waste. Go get bringer, oh wait I hear you get trashed in war and can't score high at all.

He bought ccpuff's wizard btw. Guess that USD he gets from working is still being dumped in the game after all, despite saying you quit??? yeah right guy.

Also, I'm not supporting Matri here just to note, but this is still the absolute worst pluma solo of any class that I've seen. And I'll include everyone who used other party buffs in that as well because even then its less fail.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    It's Xcon, he's been shouting for ages trying to get those +10 sage rings. Beast +8 2slot forcy orb bro. I can't decide what is worse, the horrible skills on the bm2 bar or that the gear he's using is going to such a waste. Go get bringer, oh wait I hear you get trashed in war and can't score high at all.

He bought ccpuff's wizard btw. Guess that USD he gets from working is still being dumped in the game after all, despite saying you quit??? yeah right guy.

Also, I'm not supporting Matri here just to note, but this is still the absolute worst pluma solo of any class that I've seen. And I'll include everyone who used other party buffs in that as well because even then its less fail.
    I'm positive its his garbage Wiz, but I'm not so sure Darna is xCon, I think they share accounts and Darna somehow thinks he's good because xCon lets him play his WI to obviously lvl it and get AP. This was a pathetic solo, I do around the same damage without any amp pots, which is sad considering how much USD he's spent on that WI. Lightning Strike? Really? Probably the worst bm2 bar I've ever seen. Darna plays the WI like a sped just like xCon does. Doesn't HR before BM'ing, dashes around around in the middle of the solo, and rocks RoS 10's for a Pluma solo when CR2's are more DPS. I'm diggin the Titanium helm though, you and xCon should stay in Merc, you fit right in.
    Last edited by Matri; 10-31-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Titanium
    Lmao, he's uploading a Quad 3 bar now, I hope to GOD he won't be amp potting, because I can 1 bar with amp pots.

LOL @ descriptions, still needs to "max his mag atk rune and +11 forc orb" like thats going to make a huge difference....worst quad and pluma solo's hands down...

I don't even know what else to say to this kid, his Quad solo is just as bad as his Pluma solo, all his skills are lv 20, and hes using lightning strike in his bm2 bar..someone shoot this kid asap
    Last edited by Matri; 10-31-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Lightning strike, lightning lance and chain explosion make me sad. I honestly want to know what skills he's missing to have points for those at lvl20. You use ros10 for your quadra solo if I remember correctly bro. I'd also like to see this supposed 1bar quadra with amp pots you say you can do. Its also sligthly disturbing you are watching his youtube account to see him uploading a quadra solo.

-Edit-

Why in the world do you amp buff at the start when you say youre trying to 2bar? amp buff is obviously better after extending, at least in matris case he explains that he was going for 3bar and it would be cooled by the re-bm2...making excuses after the fact much? Also I like your 12mil despite buying gear all the time.
    Last edited by mmmCake; 10-31-2010 at 10:55 PM.

thanks for your advice. i'll try to change my skill bar. im just tired hehe. any suggestions? i hope i get positive ones. i got flamed too much.

175 Wizard
    PROCYON
    SEIREITEI

yo Matri, this orb makes your orb look like trash

Banned
    3rd account he bought

wicked video nice crit at first hit 97k sweet damm
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Lightning strike, lightning lance and chain explosion make me sad. I honestly want to know what skills he's missing to have points for those at lvl20. You use ros10 for your quadra solo if I remember correctly bro. I'd also like to see this supposed 1bar quadra with amp pots you say you can do. Its also sligthly disturbing you are watching his youtube account to see him uploading a quadra solo.

-Edit-

Why in the world do you amp buff at the start when you say youre trying to 2bar? amp buff is obviously better after extending, at least in matris case he explains that he was going for 3bar and it would be cooled by the re-bm2...making excuses after the fact much? Also I like your 12mil despite buying gear all the time.
    Well you remembered wrong, because I had my RoS 10 sitting in my inventory during my Quad solo, and who says I'm, "watching" his Youtube account? I just went to see what other videos he had of himself, and he's got some WA that he or xCon probably bought. Is it really that hard to believe that I can 1 bar Quad with amp pots when I can easily 2 bar with leftover BM?

Hey Darna, why don't you get off the forums, nobody wants you or xCon here, especially since we ALL know that's not even your WI, k ty.

fc material core. epic.

well, i will say it's the only pluma solo vid i've seen where the person had death penalty. gg.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast