Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 174 Wiz PLUMA SOLO 4bars no fi and haardness on last 2sp

Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    So your argument is that I was unable to do this pre-update because I waited until now to do it? You're desperately grabbing onto any excuse you can, it's pretty funny. I was too busy before 180 to bother recording, editing, rendering and uploading a solo video, but now that I'm 180 I don't need to bother to PI, giving me some leisure time to do whatever. Judging by the way you're talking, you're trying to say that once you hit 180 you'll be able to do it just as easily? Why don't you get to the 2 bar Quad first...I 2 bar'd that a long time ago and had plenty people watch me do it.
    eh n-i-g how the f v c k did you level so fast? Oh wait thats right you got no life. Still trying "desperately" to prove yourself? Don't worry about it n i g g e r you still fail, no point in trying just give it a rest. You think just because you did another pluma solo that you're any better? Rhetorical question limp d i c k

How about you consider a rename card and change ur f a g name to foreverfail

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matriphoney View Post
    eh n-i-g how the f v c k did you level so fast? Oh wait thats right you got no life. Still trying "desperately" to prove yourself? Don't worry about it n i g g e r you still fail, no point in trying just give it a rest. You think just because you did another pluma solo that you're any better? Rhetorical question limp d i c k

How about you consider a rename card and change ur f a g name to foreverfail
    lolhemad

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    lolhemad
    =)

Titanium
    my new pluma solo must've popped a blood vessel in lethals brain, he's gone 100% raged up n3rd troll mode

a comp from 2001 that cost $150 could fraps on the lowest setting, your argument of not being able to record it yourself is invalid

you're obviously scared to do it, that's fine kid.
    not true lol o.o

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

a comp from 2001 that cost $150 could fraps on the lowest setting, your argument of not being able to record it yourself is invalid

you're obviously scared to do it, that's fine kid.
    lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    not true lol o.o
    +1 totally
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

my new pluma solo must've popped a blood vessel in lethals brain, he's gone 100% raged up n3rd troll mode
    lololol matri u stupid no one like u stupid video
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafail View Post
    lololol matri u stupid no one like u stupid video
    at least his video is far better than ur video

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456