Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with the T-Point System Fixed

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    No duh, I was just saying that your previous point was retarded.
    how was it retarded ? spur was just explaining why its smarter for est to do it like that. this way they earn more money, which is essentially what spur was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    how was it retarded ? spur was just explaining why its smarter for est to do it like that. this way they earn more money, which is essentially what spur was saying.
    Spur was saying in that post that EST wants people to play 1 character, which is wrong, they just want to make more money.

Spur was saying in that post that EST wants people to play 1 character, which is wrong, they just want to make more money.
    the way they get more moeny is through one character
    so est wants one character o.o

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Banned
    one doesnt have anything to do with the other there's no way to tell if having more characters=more money

so anyway yeah it's obvious they're building some sort of hate propelled time machine using our rage and magnets to go back in time and get dinasaurs to sell. ok?
    call me crazy

do it u wont

Why does the timer reset if you go to town? I understand that it doesn't count while in town but by resetting when you do you're basically punishing people for dying, switching channels, getting hp pots, going to a store to npc things, etc.

You could die every 9 minutes grinding and never get a single T point.

What if you're switching channels killing bosses in pf, every time you log in your timer would get reset because you spawn in "town"

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Why does the timer reset if you go to town? I understand that it doesn't count while in town but by resetting when you do you're basically punishing people for dying, switching channels, getting hp pots, going to a store to npc things, etc.

You could die every 9 minutes grinding and never get a single T point.

What if you're switching channels killing bosses in pf, every time you log in your timer would get reset because you spawn in "town"
    For more money obviously bro<><>

Spur works for EST by selling alz.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    its called maximizing profit. if u get prem u can gain tpoints on all 6 chars y would they want that? they want u to use a BB+ on watever char ure playing in order to gain tpoints
    +1 good to know there are some people playing this game have a good business mind.
    Everybody has a chance to become successful in life, only a few will know how to become one....... The more money you make the more haters will hate, 28 young and succesfull and loving it. Hate me baby, while iam counting my money....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12