Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: -Itachi-'s Buying/Selling list

-Itachi-'s Buying/Selling list

Selling:
    • Titanium Armorgloves +0 slotted w/ Max Crit Rate (40m)

Buying:
    • +10 SIGMetal Boots(BL) of Amp +10 7 S.amp&+100 HP

Post your offers/prices or pm me on forums here (preferably), or pm me in game (Itachi21121)
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 11-11-2010 at 07:27 PM.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Shadow Titanium
    i3oo is selling vamp eppy for 250m last time I saw.

Itachi is a loser.

bump

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

Bump

bump

bump

free bump for my itachi
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Updated; blade & vouchers bought

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast