Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuthin special, just a REAL Pluma Solo.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Skychurch View Post
    what orbs is he using? and i was amazed on his solo because, he's the only wiz that i've watched who doenst need to use any buff potions.

I'm wondering also what lvl of skills is he using.. he got beast damage+ dps.
    why u asking me about skill lvl man? merc wi's rock all 20, just check outs spur and xcons vids..insane dps.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    nice solo, you didn't need an evasion pot this time at least

Still gm orb and you needed forcy gloves to do it while you claimed you could do it before with your old gear with no amp pots...

still wanna see your 1bar quadra with pots
    ur only complaining about his orb cause hes active and of course ur jealous , if sir razer was active you'd be QQing about him instead cause every1 knows here he got his gear right? so why all the fuss about this orb?

@matri nice solo

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    ur only complaining about his orb cause hes active and of course ur jealous , if sir razer was active you'd be QQing about him instead cause every1 knows here he got his gear right? so why all the fuss about this orb?

@matri nice solo
    i find it funny ur comparing my orb to razers..the materials were paid for, andthe guy who paid for the mats was extremely lucky with this orb..i also paid in full for my orb, and paid well for the tickets to get my sehh, whereas razers orbs are 10 dmg 7 amp..impossible to obtain unless a gm just imports them..his were also already slotted and +7'd.. theyre all just little fussy babies because they used to laugh at my "potential" 8/24, but as soon as i extended it all i saw was "QQ GM ORB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GM ORB BAN HIM HES GOT TEH 8/24'S!!"

nubs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    i find it funny ur comparing my orb to razers..the materials were paid for, andthe guy who paid for the mats was extremely lucky with this orb..i also paid in full for my orb, and paid well for the tickets to get my sehh, whereas razers orbs are 10 dmg 7 amp..impossible to obtain unless a gm just imports them..his were also already slotted and +7'd.. theyre all just little fussy babies because they used to laugh at my "potential" 8/24, but as soon as i extended it all i saw was "QQ GM ORB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GM ORB BAN HIM HES GOT TEH 8/24'S!!"

nubs
    im fairly sure we had the discussion about this orb way before you extended it

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    im fairly sure we had the discussion about this orb way before you extended it
    riiiiiiight, i hardly heard any qqing about my orb until people knew it was about to be extended...the people qqing about it are just jealous, bottom line.

Titanium
    btw, if i had a 20 dmg forc orb instead of my 8/24 id still be able to maintain 53 rate in aura w/ 4 less CD, id just have to slap on my old 3 rate pet

fail logic is fail kiddos

scoreboard? LOL you said you can do it but now you refuse to show proof unless we do something first? So basically...you can't do it. Just like you say spur can't do something until he shows you a video same applies to you buddy. The point stands you also don't have a 20dmg forc orb instead of your 8/24 so you couldnt use it. You gimme a picture of razer with his orb or whatever and Ill complain about it too. Until then its just claims like everything else, matri doesnt deny his orb and we all know its unlegit.

Also, want me to solo pluma, quadra or whatever? K just give me some unlegit gm made items and Ill get right on that buddy. oh wait

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    scoreboard? LOL you said you can do it but now you refuse to show proof unless we do something first? So basically...you can't do it. Just like you say spur can't do something until he shows you a video same applies to you buddy. The point stands you also don't have a 20dmg forc orb instead of your 8/24 so you couldnt use it. You gimme a picture of razer with his orb or whatever and Ill complain about it too. Until then its just claims like everything else, matri doesnt deny his orb and we all know its unlegit.

Also, want me to solo pluma, quadra or whatever? K just give me some unlegit gm made items and Ill get right on that buddy. oh wait
    Good one, because the Blade I traded for my 8/10 orb couldn't have just as easily bought a 20 dmg Forcium, right buddy? You just watched me 4 bar pluma with no amp pots, and are trying to call me out on not being able to 1 bar Quad WITH amp pots? Your logic is that of a fussy 9 year old who can't get what he wants. You're so jealous it's turned into hated, I find it funny.

BTW, if you want my Quad solo, tell Spur to post his I asked for 2 months ago. Consider this solo a freebie, any other solo's you ask for personally will need to have something in it for me, thanks for watching and have a great day

fussy kids.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    BTW, if you want my Quad solo, tell Spur to post his I asked for 2 months ago. Consider this solo a freebie, any other solo's you ask for personally will need to have something in it for me, thanks for watching and have a great day
    im sry im slow at getting to 180 cause we all well know thats wat made this possible. i have already stated i will not record my own vids so when u learn to accept vids others have taken for me well talk. im not shady like u guys slapping up buff pots when i said i didnt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast