Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuthin special, just a REAL Pluma Solo.

Hybrid View

Titanium

Nuthin special, just a REAL Pluma Solo.

Banned
    that's a beast wiz

Titanium
    funny info-

last solo i posted i got banned cuz est thought i was speed hacking...they didnt know the video was sped up

inb4igetbannedforspeedhacking

GJ.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nice solo, you didn't need an evasion pot this time at least

Still gm orb and you needed forcy gloves to do it while you claimed you could do it before with your old gear with no amp pots...

still wanna see your 1bar quadra with pots

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post

Still gm orb and you needed forcy gloves to do it while you claimed you could do it before with your old gear with no amp pots...

i smell a hardcore haterrrrrr.....LOL i need forc gloves? i just bought my gloves, theyre not even +8 yet.

sure ill 1 bar quad, but let me see your quad/pluma solo's first, its me-3 you-0 ...lets even out the scoreboard first.

Quote Originally Posted by matri View Post
    i smell a hardcore haterrrrrr.....lol i need forc gloves? I just bought my gloves, theyre not even +8 yet.

Sure ill 1 bar quad, but let me see your quad/pluma solo's first, its me-3 you-0 ...lets even out the scoreboard first.
    where the f u c k are you getting this money n i g g er ?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post

ur only complaining about his orb cause hes active and of course ur jealous , if sir razer was active you'd be QQing about him instead cause every1 knows here he got his gear right? so why all the fuss about this orb?

@matri nice solo

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    ur only complaining about his orb cause hes active and of course ur jealous , if sir razer was active you'd be QQing about him instead cause every1 knows here he got his gear right? so why all the fuss about this orb?

@matri nice solo
    i find it funny ur comparing my orb to razers..the materials were paid for, andthe guy who paid for the mats was extremely lucky with this orb..i also paid in full for my orb, and paid well for the tickets to get my sehh, whereas razers orbs are 10 dmg 7 amp..impossible to obtain unless a gm just imports them..his were also already slotted and +7'd.. theyre all just little fussy babies because they used to laugh at my "potential" 8/24, but as soon as i extended it all i saw was "QQ GM ORB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GM ORB BAN HIM HES GOT TEH 8/24'S!!"

nubs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast