Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nuthin special, just a REAL Pluma Solo.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    i find it funny ur comparing my orb to razers..the materials were paid for, andthe guy who paid for the mats was extremely lucky with this orb..i also paid in full for my orb, and paid well for the tickets to get my sehh, whereas razers orbs are 10 dmg 7 amp..impossible to obtain unless a gm just imports them..his were also already slotted and +7'd.. theyre all just little fussy babies because they used to laugh at my "potential" 8/24, but as soon as i extended it all i saw was "QQ GM ORB AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GM ORB BAN HIM HES GOT TEH 8/24'S!!"

nubs
    its the context ur missing there >_>

im not comparing ur gear im reminding every1 how he got this gear but since he doesnt play much anymore no1 cares so they qq about ur orb

spur you never were the strongest wiz and you never will be.

grasp that.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

shut the f u c k up, you still a dirty n i g g e r what now ?

Quote Originally Posted by matri View Post
    i smell a hardcore haterrrrrr.....lol i need forc gloves? I just bought my gloves, theyre not even +8 yet.

Sure ill 1 bar quad, but let me see your quad/pluma solo's first, its me-3 you-0 ...lets even out the scoreboard first.
    where the f u c k are you getting this money n i g g er ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skychurch View Post
    what orbs is he using? and i was amazed on his solo because, he's the only wiz that i've watched who doenst need to use any buff potions.

I'm wondering also what lvl of skills is he using.. he got beast damage+ dps.
    Don't be amazed by this n i g g e r, he s u c k e d some GM's C o. c. K to get his orb. He plays way to hard, your still not there yet matri f a g g o t. TRY HARDER!

wtf lol?

nice vid dood

why u asking me about skill lvl man? merc wi's rock all 20, just check outs spur and xcons vids..insane dps.
    how about you come check it out

oh wait, you scurred n i g g e r. gg
    Last edited by Matriphoney; 11-02-2010 at 03:12 AM.

Boring.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123