Who is Lilchaolao?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Idk,some chick.

lol that makes me a paper ._.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Slivka View Post
    to DoItOver! yes i read it but imma not waiste 2 mins of my life to answer a fail troll : ) go fk get lost somewhere no one wants you
    LOLsup!@

Cuz you aint got nothing to say back right? You did waste 2 min reading and typing that sentence so good try ya kaka.
    Im so butt hurt right now, no one likes me =[
    If I cared I'd at least show a little sympathy to you or maybe anyone I troll at ya.
    More plz I like and darrkd my supa hewo.

DoItOver n TryAgain.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Quote Originally Posted by Dafail View Post
    Wa: DarrkD is current top wa
    Does he still use 80 dmg osm gs? If does same as most players on both server nuttin special. yea yea i know he has 40/7 helm aop 6 full forcy and 2x bof7s and rol 2 and maybe merg now. but if gs is still same then top wa not determined yet, alot of wa got better gs i knwo for sure

Fa: clearly fiery<-- LOL? srry but i never saw a fa fail so hard.
    fiery is the best fa on venus gear wise, i dont see his video yet on what he can do so i dont know his skills. but if he can solo pluma then he is best cause no fa can yet, not even tang fa's can. i see no video.

Wi: Rapchez/Daxriggs/Telepathy
    Rap and Dax are legends everyone knows them they old shchool players. Telepathy is new skool player and everyone hate him i dont htink he should be on the list cause then its like insult to the other good wiz and also tele is not good at all.

Fs: SuperShielder .... his orb, nuff' said
    he is legend always will be #1

Fb: rockstar<--- Yeah, he's got the top spot for awhile.
    same as super, always will be #1 he is also first to solo penna in 2008 and post it. he help make things possible for fb's to go futher and sommeone to role model

BL: forgot about these... Brolic.... can't think of any other blader that can solo pluma, owait DaSmexy....
    they are a total of 3 bladers that solo'd pluma now not including me, my solo not count
    ROFL
    WTF all these info from ?
    fake DaSmexy know everything bout venus player ? got lil bit too much time on your hand eh ?
    lol funny ner d with no life
    go stalk more people plz nice fake pic of me and nice try to be me again tho

Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    ROFL
    WTF all these info from ?
    fake DaSmexy know everything bout venus player ? got lil bit too much time on your hand eh ?
    lol funny ner d with no life
    go stalk more people plz nice fake pic of me and nice try to be me again tho

You just called yourself a ne rd with no life f.ag. BTW this avatar pic is you ugly, it's on your facebook with your cabal online gf who posted only her cabal character as pictures how fail, I bet you she isn't even a girl, more than likely a guy. You know whats even more funny, the fact that your pretending that the picture isn't you LOL. Are you that embarass of your own picture? That's pathetic dasmexy you ugly tard. Enjoy being ugly with your online GF who happens to be a 40 year old man LOL. Loser.

Back to dasmexy mode, WTF u so gey u dont belvie that is u? look in mirror stupid kakaka, funny ner d with no life, get like scub! go try to be cool somewhere else. niec try pretending not to be this ugly guy, u know is true kakak
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Quote Originally Posted by XxBeriBearxX View Post
    get out of here u dumb ass =,= stop faking ur dasmexy cuz everyone knows ur not him. get a life loser
    Shut up ugly, and fix your facebook pictures. Who post's only their cabal character? R U THAT HIDEOUS? Hiding something h oe?

Quote Originally Posted by XxBeriBearxX View Post
    he isnt even viet and thats not how he looks like dumb ass. and im not online dating i live with him. say all u want u dont know I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    quiet ugly bish, I am so viet, DU MAH! And no h oe, you don't live with me stop lieing.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast